Re: Test

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Neil Barker, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. Neil Barker

    Neil Barker Guest

    Rooney's latest malicious effort:-

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > I am testing my new sig for size.
    > +.+.+
    >
    > Also long time d.l. reader (but never feel robust enough to post much,
    > especially since Rooney wrecked the group.(Rachel Sullivan in uk.rec.walking)
    >
    > Rooney is one of these vandals and has done his utmost to help trash dl and the
    > other groups which he regularly crossposts to. He's created a false FAQ
    > and charter (Chris Lawrence un uk.rec.walking)

    Tags:

  2. Charlie King

    Charlie King Guest

    On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:16:47 -0000, in
    <[email protected]> (uk.rec.walking) Neil Barker
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Rooney's latest

    I suspect that anyone who cares has already got the point, and that
    anyone who doesn't isn't going to.

    When it comes to looking like a tit, Rooney is more than capable of
    taking it from here.
    --
    Charlie