Re: Testicle pain.. Hernia?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The Bill Rodgers, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. The men in my family all suffer from testicle pain, think it's genetic?

    http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/heavyweight.jpg

    "Chip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Jeff Spicoli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>I know.. Go see my doctor..
    >>
    >> But before I go, has anyone developed a pain before in one testicle which
    >> slighly goes up towards their abdomen?
    >>
    >> It is on my right side and has been like this for a few weeks now and it
    >> not going away...
    >>
    >> Is that the signs of a hernia or something else?

    > Not to scare you, but you must be careful with things like this due to
    > testicular cancer. I would go get it checked.

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

  3. "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> The men in my family all suffer from testicle pain, think it's genetic?
    >>
    >> http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/heavyweight.jpg
    >>

    > I don't normally respond to trolls but would you be the dumb looking guy
    > 3rd from left?

    NO! Haven't you seen my pic yet?

    http://tinypic.com/dw6dzo.jpg

    NOW YOU'RE JEALOUS OF MY GOOD LOOKS!!!!!!

  4. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> The men in my family all suffer from testicle pain, think it's
    >> genetic?

    > I don't normally respond to trolls but would you be the dumb looking
    > guy
    > 3rd from left?

    He's the one without the testicles.

    -DF

  5. On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:09:21 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I don't normally respond to trolls but would you be the dumb looking guy
    >3rd from left?

    Yes, he is. Now stop quoting him, we all have him blocked.
    TBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  6. geeez
    looks painful

  7. On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:06:16 GMT, "Doug Freese" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >He's the one without the testicles.

    Doug's the expert...