Re: the 40 and weight loss

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by FabulustRunner, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. >Hi
    >Ok first off I am a pretty big kid about 370,

    I'm amazed you can lift your finger to type.

    > but I like to think alot
    >of it is muscle.

    I like to think my weiner is 14" too, but somewhere between perception and
    reality, lies the truth.

    >Either way I would like to lose atleast 50 lbs before
    >september and I would like to increase my 40 yard dash time.

    Um, the 40 yard dash is not running. Why not use those trips to the fridge at
    night to sharpen up your sprinting skills? Or that rush you get when you hear
    those horrid crys of "last call"?

    > I'm
    >basically doing this to make my college football team but If anyone
    >knows of a proven or good way to do this I would be truly appreciative
    >thanks.

    Yes, I know of several. You're welcome.

    >--
    >im2manly

    A cry for help from the closet.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    Do endurance stuff.
    forget strength and speed so much.

    yet my advise useless ends training person in injuries substance from
    lack of I don't care... I am not a pro. or more from the guy who can see
    a leg break in this way...
    or well spook you more me by saying never ends, who the hell am I. and
    all other threats from comma people pro's and political talk t.v. news
    and all people....there are many and use to it.....me picking up 10¢
    cans to live..........
    it is all my doing from there car s..... now 2 10¢ cans per 4 mile
    bike trecks...... average 1 to 3 dog attacks, most I win in race, they
    get mad, and people are well people........stay out of there way...and
    I am useless and there as great as gods..........yet they won't care
    because they well attack any other means, family members too.again use
    to it.....a nickel for every I can shoot you, and well I could be gates,
    trump and opera.and no one would car. .......snow really high on
    shoulders of roads, and white everywhere...... good rides still...... or
    plan a follow up thing to cause great pain...... welcome to the real
    world.

    eat like you always do......
    then there oh yah, fry dude. try a real man who weights is not a
    womans, you sick double chin old man,,,,,oh yes it is true I well not
    kick your ass with my chin.... or not.........
    goal for bike rides is. phds stuff .
    8 miles min ride.
    27 mile ride is average.
    and 112 mile is maxs.....

    must be a pay check and indoor needle point showers and carpet with
    heat and music thing phds because in my outside world. evan if I am 50
    and a bum..... 40 miles kicks my ass.......

    just lighten weights big time...
    do sets of 15, 20 or
    well 12 0r evan 10 and tired is good.
    bike ride. like from 10 mile days...
    or 7.5.miles times 365 days......
    to like in 3 weeks put in 83 miles 88 miles and 112 miles, then 32
    miles.... and so on and son, do what you can.. I found I lost 10
    pounds and not evade had a node I did... in like 2 or 3 weeks time this
    way.
    gain weight do same thing month after month....7.5. mile average.... do
    a 40 miler or a 25 miles, or like a 35 mile and a 30 mile 2 day in a
    roll. and dring 5 beers dureing both rides...... this is winter here on
    dirt roads and snow big time......zero temps too some times..... bike
    rides..

  3. "FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > I like to think my weiner is 14" too, but somewhere between perception and
    > reality, lies the truth.

    In your case just move the decimal one place to the left.

    > Um, the 40 yard dash is not running. Why not use those trips to the fridge

    at
    > night to sharpen up your sprinting skills? Or that rush you get when you

    hear
    > those horrid crys of "last call"?

    Um, have you ever seen a buffalo sprint? He's 370 lbs fer Shrist cakes! Lets
    just call it a quick trundle. I think this guy should be most concerned
    about learning to stop (images of the Kool-Aid guy smashing through walls).

    > > I'm basically doing this to make my college football team

    Make them do what? Get the hell out of the way, that's what!

    > A cry for help from the closet. ~

    Bill, let her go before you get yourself in some real trouble!

  4. "FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > I like to think my weiner is 14" too, but somewhere between perception and
    > reality, lies the truth.

    In your case just move the decimal one place to the left.

    > Um, the 40 yard dash is not running. Why not use those trips to the fridge

    at
    > night to sharpen up your sprinting skills? Or that rush you get when you

    hear
    > those horrid crys of "last call"?

    Um, have you ever seen a buffalo sprint? He's 370 lbs fer Shrist cakes! Lets
    just call it a quick trundle. I think this guy should be most concerned
    about learning to stop (images of the Kool-Aid guy smashing through walls).

    > > I'm basically doing this to make my college football team

    Make them do what? Get the hell out of the way, that's what!

    > A cry for help from the closet. ~

    Bill, let her go before you get yourself in some real trouble!

  5. >In your case just move the decimal one place to the left.

    You always said it was satisfying to you, so what's your beef now?

    >Um, have you ever seen a buffalo sprint? He's 370 lbs fer Shrist cakes! Lets
    >just call it a quick trundle. I think this guy should be most concerned
    >about learning to stop (images of the Kool-Aid guy smashing through walls).

    Ok, I thought of that during my 45 minute proof read of my post, but figured
    only a fool would point it out. I was right.

    >Make them do what? Get the hell out of the way, that's what!

    I doubt there's any chance of him waddling up to them undetected, and with time
    to move out of the way there's litle threat he'll catch them.

    >Bill, let her go before you get yourself in some real trouble!

    Too late Smurf, she made a potty in the closet, and I had to snuff her. Poor
    old mom...