Re: The Amazing 32 Oz Diet ...

*Mu*

Guest
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:09:24 -0400, ".."
<louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom> wrote:

>Ooh, yes, very interesting. If you follow the alpine climbers' approach to
>eating 2lbs/day (Chung's inspiration for this starvation diet), you can
>actually eat a *lot* of food by removing the water content prior to weighing
>it (just as the climbers do).

It would be nice, for you're own Usenet credibility, that you have a
clue about what you claim is on the website and what actually is.

Get back to me when you have read it.

If you ever do.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

*Mu* <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:09:24 -0400, ".."
> <louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom> wrote:
>
> >Ooh, yes, very interesting. If you follow the alpine climbers' approach to
> >eating 2lbs/day (Chung's inspiration for this starvation diet), you can
> >actually eat a *lot* of food by removing the water content prior to weighing
> >it (just as the climbers do).

> It would be nice, for you're own Usenet credibility, that you have a
> clue about what you claim is on the website and what actually is.
>
> Get back to me when you have read it.
>
> If you ever do.
>
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp
>
> "Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

If it can.

God Bless,

Andrew
--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

[email protected] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> *Mu* <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:09:24 -0400, ".."
> > <louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom> wrote:
> >
> > >Ooh, yes, very interesting. If you follow the alpine climbers' approach to
> > >eating 2lbs/day (Chung's inspiration for this starvation diet), you can
> > >actually eat a *lot* of food by removing the water content prior to weighing
> > >it (just as the climbers do).

> > It would be nice, for you're own Usenet credibility, that you have a
> > clue about what you claim is on the website and what actually is.
> >
> > Get back to me when you have read it.
> >
> > If you ever do.
> >
> > http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp
> >
> > "Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

> If it can.
>
> God Bless,
>
> Andrew

"2 pounds of food, eaten just like the mountain climbers I saw in dat
movie at the theater with my wife. But I can't quite remember all the
details, because my brain was frozen with a slushie". - Andrew Chung,
Em Dee

"*Mu*" <[email protected]> wrote

> It would be nice, for you're own Usenet credibility, that you have a
> clue about what you claim is on the website and what actually is.

*My* usenet credibility? C'mon Mu, at the very least, it's a case of the pot
calling the kettle black. Some times you really are just TOO much!

> Get back to me when you have read it.

Yessss? You have a point here somewhere? I've already established you are
devoid of a sense of humor, so you MUST have a point somewhere. Do you?

> If you ever do.

Methinks Mu is looking only to increase the hit count on Chung's web site.
You know, the site where he's attempted to increase his likelihood of
getting listed on a search engine by salting each page with countless
repetitions of "Weight Lose" and Best Doctors" and "Atlanta Cardiologist"?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:37:42 -0400, ".."
<louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom> wrote:

>Care to elaborate on this, Doctor? What do you mean by "If it can"? I hope
>that's not meant as an insult, because following it up with "God Bless"
>wouldn't make you look very good under the ever watchful gaze of Jesus.

You handle has no name. You, then, are an it. Or would you like an
American Indian name Like Two Dots?

>Do you dispute that these alpine climbers were eating 2lbs of dehydrated
>food per day?

They eat hydrated food, more then two pounds.

>Do you dispute that this can be reconstituted into a LOT of food?

Two pounds of food PLUS a lot of water. Why is this so hard for you to
comprehend?

>Why do you not mention this on your site?

He does. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?

>Why do you feel it necessary to hide key words in your website to attract
>search engine spiders?

Why not, Two Dots?

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

"*Mu*" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >Care to elaborate on this, Doctor? What do you mean by "If it can"? I

hope
> >that's not meant as an insult, because following it up with "God Bless"
> >wouldn't make you look very good under the ever watchful gaze of Jesus.

> You handle has no name. You, then, are an it. Or would you like an
> American Indian name Like Two Dots?

Excuse me, are you Chung or just Chung's spokesperson?

You will note that my comments are directed to Dr. Chung, not to Mu.

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:20:32 -0400, ".."
<louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom> wrote:

>Whoa ... Isn't this the same Mu who just accused another poster of writing
>like a 3rd grader and suggested that that poster learn proper grammar?

It would be nice, for you're own Usenet credibility, that you have a
clue about what you claim is on the website and what actually is.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

C'mon people! There's a limited amount of space in my bozo bin.

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

>"*Mu*" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Care to elaborate on this, Doctor? What do you mean by "If it can"? I

>hope
>> >that's not meant as an insult, because following it up with "God Bless"
>> >wouldn't make you look very good under the ever watchful gaze of Jesus.

>> You handle has no name. You, then, are an it. Or would you like an
>> American Indian name Like Two Dots?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:24:06 -0400, ".."
<louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom> wrote:

>Excuse me, are you Chung or just Chung's spokesperson?

Neither.

>You will note that my comments are directed to Dr. Chung, not to Mu.

You will note you got the answers you didn't want to hear either way.

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"