Re: The Beater Fleet (Link)

Carla A-G

Guest
"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doing some Spring Cleaning in the garage, realized we'd had about 14
> bikes in there, and pared it down to about 10. Here are my main rides.
> Don't start quivering with anticipation, but ya know, they work for
> me:
>
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=98966
>
> CDB

Sweet!

But I don't remember seeing that many bikes in your garage, where were you
hiding them?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Doing some Spring Cleaning in the garage, realized we'd had about 14
>> bikes in there, and pared it down to about 10. Here are my main rides.
>> Don't start quivering with anticipation, but ya know, they work for
>> me:
>>
>> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=98966
>>
>> CDB

> Sweet!
>
> But I don't remember seeing that many bikes in your garage, where were you
> hiding them?
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

In the storage shed or hidden by the usual garage ****. Date night is new,
and Gay Roadie came from a police auction. Left out of the pictures were
the wife's and kids bikes, the Diamondback loaner, and the pink Schwinn
stingray. All I really need to be happy is the Gray Lady, but that's a SS
thing. You guys know what I'm talkin about.

CB

ps: cool sight out my office window. It's raining hard right now, and a
guy in rain gear on a nice mtnbike just rode by....