Re: THE BEEF DIET - A Prescription for Disaster

Snoopy

Guest
Johnny Judas Jay "I can't get off my fat ass!" Maharaj wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Pink Pather" <[email protected]> posted:
>
>>Lack of meat can cause many medic al problems unless
>>accounted for by unnatural pills and such.

> That's how the meat industry would brainwash you, if you let 'em.
> The vegetarian lifestyle is much healthier than the corpse-eating one.

A healthy lifestyle is better than an unhealthy one, you moron. You can
eat all the vegetarian food you want, but if you keep sitting on your
lard ass, you will get a coronary or diabetes or whatever just like a
meateater sitting on his or her ass. Moderate excercise with moderate
consumption of all kinds of food is perfectly acceptable and healthy.

Now go take a shower, and get some sun to take that deathly pallor off
your skin.

Got mangoes, boya?