Re: The bicycle department at Wal-Mart

Ken M

Guest
Ken M <[email protected]> wrote:
>I went to the local Wal-Mart last night with my brother who need
>another bike, he goes through them like I go through a box of Kleenex,

That might change if he bought them somewhere where they actually sell
decent-quality ones.

dave

** I agree with you 100% but I can't get him to understand about
quality.

Ken

"Ken M" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ken M <[email protected]> wrote:
>>I went to the local Wal-Mart last night with my brother who need
>>another bike, he goes through them like I go through a box of Kleenex,

> That might change if he bought them somewhere where they actually sell
> decent-quality ones.
>
> dave
>

> ** I agree with you 100% but I can't get him to understand about
> quality.
>
> Ken

Ever let him ride one of yours? A friend of mine was set on buying a Schwinn
MTB at WalMart, until I let him ride my MTB. I have a Supergo Access frame
with ancient STX RC components. He remarked at how light it was and how fast
it accelerated. He ended up buying an entry level Trek MTB that he put
slicks on. Nice choice.