Re: The Body Of Christ

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. Read The Bible wrote:
> [...]

    > in all them that believe... 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
    >
    > I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and he
    > that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and
    > in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes
    > were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many
    > crowns, and he had a name written, that no man knew,
    > but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture
    > dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of
    > God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him
    > upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and
    > clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that
    > with it he should smite the nations, and he shall
    > rule them with a rod of iron. And he treadeth the
    > winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty
    > God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a
    > name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    > |
    > And I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried
    > with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly
    > in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves
    > together unto the supper of the great God, that ye
    > may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of
    > captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh
    > of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the
    > flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and
    > great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the
    > earth, and their armies, gathered together to make
    > war against him that sat on the horse, and against
    > his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the
    > false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with
    > which he deceived them that had received the mark of
    > the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These
    > both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with
    > brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword
    > of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded
    > out of his mouth, and all the fowls were filled with
    > their flesh. Revelation 19:11-21
    >
    > *******
    >
    > > -
    > > ...the host taken at communion as the body of
    > > Christ.
    > > -

    > The Lord Jesus the same night in which he was
    > betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks,
    > he brake it, and said, Take, eat; this is my body,
    > which is broken for you. This do in remembrance of
    > me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when
    > he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament
    > in my blood; this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in
    > remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread,
    > and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till
    > he come. Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread
    > and drink this cup of the Lord unworthily shall be
    > guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a
    > man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread
    > and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and
    > drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to
    > himself, not discerning the Lord's body. For this
    > cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many

    Amen and amen !

    May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
    newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen ! ! ! ! ! ! !

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
    (Isaiah 40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on
    how to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
    catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very
    soon, the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to
    mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
    into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
    by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
    this message.

    At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
    magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

    http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

    Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
    2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
    Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
    Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
    eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD,
    which is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar
    eclipse could very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in
    the prophetic vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in
    the 12th verse of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the
    solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And
    now we face a possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in
    the fulfillment of the rest of the elements seen by John for the
    opening of the 6th seal (Revelation 6:12-17):

    http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

    http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

    http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

    http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
    6 that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse,
    please visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
    this message and its author:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
    recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
    cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

    Tags:

  2. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    > observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation

    Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    need a link to find that out.

  3. duke

    duke Guest

    On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:52:37 GMT, "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >

    >> For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    >> observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation

    >Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    >need a link to find that out.

    But you're an atheist, so you need one on God.

    duke, American-American
    *****
    Pope Paul VI
    *****

  4. Doug Kanter wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    > > For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    > > observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation

    > Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    > need a link to find that out.

    Without the LORD, there can be only fear and despair.

[...]

    It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation of the spirit
    of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the kings of the
    earth." (Revelation 17:18)

    http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

[...]

  5. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Doug Kanter wrote:
    >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>

    >> > For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    >> > observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation

    >> Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    >> need a link to find that out.

    > Without the LORD, there can be only fear and despair.

    I would like to see what you say to people when they ask you for driving
    directions.

  7. Doug Kanter wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Doug Kanter wrote:
    > >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    > >> need a link to find that out.

    > > Without the LORD, there can be only fear and despair.

    > I would like to see what you say to people when they ask you for driving
    > directions.

    ROTFLMAO

  8. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "duke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:52:37 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
    > <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>

    >>> For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    >>> observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation

    >>Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    >>need a link to find that out.

    > But you're an atheist, so you need one on God.
    >
    > duke, American-American

    No. Really, I don't need one. Through gardening, I'm quite sure I'm closer
    to divinity than you could ever hope to be.

  9. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:52:37 GMT, Doug Kanter wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    > > For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    > > observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation

    > Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    > need a link to find that out.

    Doug, I'm going to start calling you Bob.

  10. Doug Kanter wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Doug Kanter wrote:
    > >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> Revelation: Swiss chard seeds do not like being started indoors. I didn't
    > >> need a link to find that out.

    > > Without the LORD, there can be only fear and despair.

    > I would like to see what you say to people when they ask you for driving
    > directions.

    You would hear me ask where they are.

[...]

    It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
    of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
    kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

    http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

    Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
    one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

[...]

  11. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Doug Kanter wrote:
    >>
    >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > Without the LORD, there can be only fear and despair.

    >> I would like to see what you say to people when they ask you for driving
    >> directions.

    > You would hear me ask where they are.

    I doubt you could make a 911 call without babbling endlessly and letting
    someone die or a house burn down. You obviously have no conversational
    skills whatsoever.

  12. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    >> I doubt you could make a 911 call without babbling endlessly and letting
    >> someone die or a house burn down.

    > Without the LORD, you will have only doubt.
    >
    >> You obviously have no conversational
    >> skills whatsoever.

    > Without the LORD, you will never know the truth.
    >
    > "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    > 3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    blah blah blah.

    You've proved my point. Now, straighten up your room. The orderlies will be
    there shortly to administer your meds.

  14. Doug Kanter wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > >> I doubt you could make a 911 call without babbling endlessly and letting
    > >> someone die or a house burn down.

    > > Without the LORD, you will have only doubt.
    > >
    > >> You obviously have no conversational
    > >> skills whatsoever.

    > > Without the LORD, you will never know the truth.
    > >
    > > "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    > > 3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    > blah blah blah.

    You wrote earlier about conversation skills. It seems you lack them.

[...]

  15. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    >> blah blah blah.

    > You wrote earlier about conversation skills. It seems you lack them.

    Do you realize that absolutely NOBODY reads the blather you cut & paste all
    over these newsgroups? Nobody.

  16. "In so far as meat and drink are transmuted in us daily into spiritual
    substance, i believe in the Miracle of the Mass."
    ---
    JL

  17. duke

    duke Guest

    On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 14:55:09 GMT, "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >No. Really, I don't need one. Through gardening, I'm quite sure I'm closer
    >to divinity than you could ever hope to be.

    You're just closer to being worm food.

    duke, American-American
    *****
    Pope Paul VI
    *****

  18. Why would people want to *eat* Jesus anyway? You know, they've had a
    couple thousand years to knock the weirdnesses out of Christianity, and
    they haven't gotten close. Like that weird Holy Ghost thing: what's
    up with that? Why does God need that HG form? Does he have some kind
    of split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde? Does he get some kind of
    superpowers, like Wolverine? Is there something HG can do that the
    other sides of the holy trinity can't do?

  19. Chung, if you want to post your ideas, I set up a ton of
    links to legitimate spam-free ways of doing this. It's
    in the links

    Check out: http://www.paramind.net/paramindfreemarketing.html
    it's a list of the best free internet marketing sites and how to use
    them, about 200 resources, all free. Own your own Free for All pages,
    use Safelists, Traffic Exchanges -- all free and the best.

    Go there. You're causing people to look down on religious people
    instead
    of being inspired by them.

    What you are doing is spamming. Essentially, breaking the law of
    the Internet. Is this what Christ wants you to do?
    --
    Robert Pearson
    ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net

  20. [email protected] wrote:

    > Why would people want to *eat* Jesus anyway?

    Jesus Christ is the living Word of GOD.

    It is written in both the old and the new testaments of the Holy Bible
    that:

    "Man does not live on bread alone but every word that comes out of the
    mouth of GOD." (Deut 8:3 and Matt 4:4)

    Those who have chosen to walk with Christ are sustained by HIM.

    HE feeds both body and soul.

    HE is the fountain of living water which gives everlasting life.

    > You know, they've had a
    > couple thousand years to knock the weirdnesses out of Christianity, and
    > they haven't gotten close.

    The truth is absolute and immutable.

    > Like that weird Holy Ghost thing: what's
    > up with that? Why does God need that HG form? Does he have some kind
    > of split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde? Does he get some kind of
    > superpowers, like Wolverine? Is there something HG can do that the
    > other sides of the holy trinity can't do?

    LORD GOD Almighty is all three and all three are HE.