Re: The Body Of Christ

duke wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 14:55:09 GMT, "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >No. Really, I don't need one. Through gardening, I'm quite sure I'm closer
> >to divinity than you could ever hope to be.

> You're just closer to being worm food.

May GOD continue to draw Doug closer to HIM so that someday he too will
know that Christ Jesus is:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Amen ! ! !

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
(Revelation 6:12-17):

http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

Doug Kanter wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> >> blah blah blah.

> > You wrote earlier about conversation skills. It seems you lack them.

> Do you realize that absolutely NOBODY reads the blather you cut & paste all
> over these newsgroups? Nobody.

You are hardly a nobody, Doug... neither is GaryG... neither is Jeff
Utz... neither is EsenadaJim... neither is Bob Pastorio... not to
mention those in the future who will be reading these advisories
possibly in amazement at their countless numbers each different :)

You will remain in my prayers, dear Doug whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> duke wrote:
>

>> *****
>> "Dying in screaming agony is the most perfect form of Prayer."
>> Mother Theresa
>> *****

lol

Good one.

--
Olrik
aa #1981

[email protected] wrote:

> Chung, if you want to post your ideas, I set up a ton of
> links to legitimate spam-free ways of doing this. It's
> in the links
>
> Check out: http://www.paramind.net/paramindfreemarketing.html
> it's a list of the best free internet marketing sites and how to use
> them, about 200 resources, all free. Own your own Free for All pages,
> use Safelists, Traffic Exchanges -- all free and the best.

The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to market.

> Go there. You're causing people to look down on religious people
> instead
> of being inspired by them.

Without the LORD, your belief is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> What you are doing is spamming.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Essentially, breaking the law of
> the Internet.

That is not what I discern.

> Is this what Christ wants you to do?

The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

You will be in my prayers, dear Robert whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you too will

duke wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 14:55:09 GMT, "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>No. Really, I don't need one. Through gardening, I'm quite sure I'm closer
>>to divinity than you could ever hope to be.

> You're just closer to being worm food.

As are you.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "Torture has never been a reliable means of *
* extracting information.... One wonders why it *
* is still practiced." --Jean-Luc Picard *

"duke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 14:55:09 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>No. Really, I don't need one. Through gardening, I'm quite sure I'm closer
>>to divinity than you could ever hope to be.

> You're just closer to being worm food.
>

> duke, American-American

We're all getting closer to that every second.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> Why would people want to *eat* Jesus anyway?

> Jesus Christ is the living Word of GOD.
>
> It is written in both the old and the new testaments of the Holy Bible
> that:
>
> "Man does not live on bread alone but every word that comes out of the
> mouth of GOD." (Deut 8:3 and Matt 4:4)
>
> Those who have chosen to walk with Christ are sustained by HIM.
>
> HE feeds both body and soul.
>
> HE is the fountain of living water which gives everlasting life.

I felt this way about an Hispanic woman I was "dating" for a couple of
years. What a taste that woman had......

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> Chung, if you want to post your ideas, I set up a ton of
>> links to legitimate spam-free ways of doing this. It's
>> in the links
>>
>> Check out: http://www.paramind.net/paramindfreemarketing.html
>> it's a list of the best free internet marketing sites and how to use
>> them, about 200 resources, all free. Own your own Free for All pages,
>> use Safelists, Traffic Exchanges -- all free and the best.

> The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to market.

Are you capable of seeing that the purpose and the result do not coincide?

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doug Kanter wrote:
>>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > You wrote earlier about conversation skills. It seems you lack them.

>> Do you realize that absolutely NOBODY reads the blather you cut & paste
>> all
>> over these newsgroups? Nobody.

> You are hardly a nobody, Doug... neither is GaryG... neither is Jeff
> Utz... neither is EsenadaJim... neither is Bob Pastorio... not to
> mention those in the future who will be reading these advisories
> possibly in amazement at their countless numbers each different :)

I can't speak for the others, but the only thing I read is the (occasional)
single sentence you type that's not a web link, or a cut-&-paste job from
scripture. That latter category is briefly scanned, recognized as
advertising, and ignored.

You should spend some time learning the difference between information and
noise. People tune out noise. We're designed to do this.

Doug Kanter wrote:
> "duke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 14:55:09 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
> > <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>No. Really, I don't need one. Through gardening, I'm quite sure I'm closer
> >>to divinity than you could ever hope to be.

> > You're just closer to being worm food.
> >
> > duke, American-American

> We're all getting closer to that every second.

Not for those who are connected to LORD Jesus Christ, Who is the source
of living water that confers eternal life.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Doug whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM, so that someday you too
will know that Christ Jesus is the:

> [...]

recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor
http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com/

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doug Kanter wrote:
>> "duke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 14:55:09 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
>> > <[email protected]>

>> > You're just closer to being worm food.
>> >
>> > duke, American-American

>> We're all getting closer to that every second.

> Not for those who are connected to LORD Jesus Christ, Who is the source
> of living water that confers eternal life.

We're talking about composting here, child. Are you saying that if you stick
two bodies in the ground, one an atheist, and one a believer, the believer's
body remains intact?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Why would people want to *eat* Jesus anyway? You know, they've had a
> couple thousand years to knock the weirdnesses out of Christianity, and
> they haven't gotten close. Like that weird Holy Ghost thing: what's
> up with that? Why does God need that HG form? Does he have some kind
> of split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde? Does he get some kind of
> superpowers, like Wolverine? Is there something HG can do that the
> other sides of the holy trinity can't do?

Wouldn't it of been simpler to just appear - boom out I AM GOD AND I AM NOT
AMUSED and just smite a few people?

"kathryn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Why would people want to *eat* Jesus anyway? You know, they've had a
>> couple thousand years to knock the weirdnesses out of Christianity, and
>> they haven't gotten close. Like that weird Holy Ghost thing: what's
>> up with that? Why does God need that HG form? Does he have some kind
>> of split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde? Does he get some kind of
>> superpowers, like Wolverine? Is there something HG can do that the
>> other sides of the holy trinity can't do?
>>

> Wouldn't it of been simpler to just appear - boom out I AM GOD AND I AM
> NOT AMUSED and just smite a few people?

That would simplify religion and put too many "preachers" out of business.
Better to drag it out for a few millennia. Follow the money. Always follow
the money.

Doug Kanter wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Doug Kanter wrote:
> >> "duke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> We're all getting closer to that every second.

> > Not for those who are connected to LORD Jesus Christ, Who is the source
> > of living water that confers eternal life.

> We're talking about composting here, child.

That is what this written discussion is about.

> Are you saying that if you stick
> two bodies in the ground, one an atheist, and one a believer, the believer's
> body remains intact?

Those reborn of water and the holy spirit are no longer of the flesh
just as Jesus is not of the flesh.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat (04/13/06***) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

*** The Passover Moon might be fully blood red this year now that the
Lamb has possibly opened the 6th seal.

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/gbj6w

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doug Kanter wrote:
>>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Not for those who are connected to LORD Jesus Christ, Who is the source
>> > of living water that confers eternal life.

>> We're talking about composting here, child.

> That is what this written discussion is about.
>
>> Are you saying that if you stick
>> two bodies in the ground, one an atheist, and one a believer, the
>> believer's
>> body remains intact?

> Those reborn of water and the holy spirit are no longer of the flesh
> just as Jesus is not of the flesh.

Do you realize that if you danced around a question like that in a
courtroom, the judge would consider it contempt and have you hauled away in
handcuffs?

Doug Kanter wrote:
> [...]

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor
http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com/

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Doug Kanter wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > That is what this written discussion is about.

>> > Those reborn of water and the holy spirit are no longer of the flesh

Now, THAT is totally delusional. If I dig up those two bodies a year later,
I guarantee they will both be affected the same way, unless the enbalming
procedures were very different.

>> Do you realize that if you danced around a question like that in a
>> courtroom, the judge would consider it contempt and have you hauled away
>> in
>> handcuffs?

> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

The founding fathers of this country would find that rather humorous. You're
saying that in a democratic nation, where a designated religion would be
illegal, only one belief system produces people whose opinions are
meaningful. How silly. How arrogant.

Doug Kanter wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Doug Kanter wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> Now, THAT is totally delusional.

"For judgment I have come into this world so that the blind will see and
those who see will become blind." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 9:39)

Amen !

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word.

May HE continue to draw you closer to HIM, dear Doug whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen and amen ! ! !