rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: THE FLIP VID (shaun johanesson)

Started by forrestunifreak · · Last activity · 1 post · 278 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
10 February 2006
Last activity
10 February 2006
Original author
forrestunifreak
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
278
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. THANK YOU!
    not caps

    --
    forrestunifreak

    I do not believe in computer programers.
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    "If I am ever that good I will be in a constant state of crapping my
    pants." ~ koebwil
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46818

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.