Re: THE MYTH OF ST THOMAS AND THE MYLAPORE SHIV TEMPLE

Dr. Jai Maharaj

"harmony" <[email protected]> posted:

> about time people knew the truth. missionaries are a fraud and christ knew
> it.

They continue to exist all over the place -- even online.
Would you believe that a Dr. Chung tries to defraud
people in the medical newsgroups by passing himself off
as God!

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti