Re: The Official Lady Veteran FAQ (Bobbi Sanchez)

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Jul 7, 2005.

  1. "Were queer, were here, get used to it"?

    Thats a popular slogan among radical homosexuals.

    Is this what you are trying to tell us?

    Tags:

  2. April & Baby

    April & Baby Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Were queer, were here, get used to it"?
    >
    > Thats a popular slogan among radical homosexuals.
    >
    > Is this what you are trying to tell us?

    Ok this might start some shouting off. I can except and tollerate Gays and
    Lesbians what I can not accept is Gay and Lesbians marrages.