Re: The over 30's highjump video challenge

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by norry, May 14, 2008.

  1. norry

    norry Guest

    MuniAddict wrote:
    > Bump! So is this on?

    Don't See why not although at the moment I think we have just you and
    Corbin so it's up to you guys if you still fancy it.

    Cheers Edd, if I was half the muni rider you are I'd be happy ;)

    --
    norry

    *YouTube [ 'Videos Here' (http://uk.youtube.com/11norry11) ]*

  2. maestro8

    maestro8 Guest

    norry wrote:
    > I think we have just you and Corbin so it's up to you guys if you still
    > fancy it.

    Of all the weeks to loan out my trials uni!

    I'm calling it back in so I can show you old fogies some real "ups".

    I don't have any video software or schmancy camera, though... I'd ask
    Corbin to film me, but he'd probably edit out all my jumps that're
    higher than his.

    --
    maestro8

    Groucho Marx

    The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
    contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- Fran├žois-Marie Arouet de
    Voltaire