Re: The over 30's highjump video challenge

norry

Guest
MuniAddict wrote:
> Bump! So is this on?

Don't See why not although at the moment I think we have just you and
Corbin so it's up to you guys if you still fancy it.

Cheers Edd, if I was half the muni rider you are I'd be happy ;)

--
norry

*YouTube [ 'Videos Here' (http://uk.youtube.com/11norry11) ]*

norry wrote:
> I think we have just you and Corbin so it's up to you guys if you still
> fancy it.

Of all the weeks to loan out my trials uni!

I'm calling it back in so I can show you old fogies some real "ups".

I don't have any video software or schmancy camera, though... I'd ask
Corbin to film me, but he'd probably edit out all my jumps that're
higher than his.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire