Re: The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr. Natural-Health, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. I cannot say much for the convoluted writing style of this article.
    Gee, ... could a high schooler have written a worst presentation than
    this mess? I hardly think so. Certainly not from my generation.

    Beyond the fact that this article sucks, Weston Price obviously comes
    to my mind.
    --
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/tutorials/weston-price.html

    Tags:

  2. Things are so bad right now that you have to do your own research and
    decide for yourself. Obviously, you probably won't do actual
    experiments, except perhaps in your personal diet, but you can look at
    the evidence as a whole and get a sense of whether a claim looks
    realistic.

  3. gweebles

    gweebles Guest

    Honestly after reading the first few hundred words, I lost interest.
    Geez, cut it down a little!

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    > I cannot say much for the convoluted writing style of this article.
    > Gee, ... could a high schooler have written a worst presentation than
    > this mess? I hardly think so. Certainly not from my generation.
    >
    > Beyond the fact that this article sucks, Weston Price obviously comes
    > to my mind.
    > --
    > http://naturalhealthperspective.com/tutorials/weston-price.html

    I agree about Weston Price.

    I thought the article was rather brief and clear and trust me, I am not
    an academic.

    Maybe you fell for too many of those fad diets and your attention span
    has shrunk :)
    ( just kidding! )

  5. I think TC is our resident expert on practicing junk science. He knows
    all about the Eskimos who never get heart disease.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    TC ... this thread was directed at you.

    It is about time that you figured it out.

  6. TC

    TC Guest

    Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    > I think TC is our resident expert on practicing junk science. He knows
    > all about the Eskimos who never get heart disease.
    >
    > Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
    >
    > TC ... this thread was directed at you.
    >
    > It is about time that you figured it out.

    retard

  7. Speaking of retards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing
    junk science. He knows
    all about the Eskimos who never get heart disease.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    TC ... this thread was directed at you.

    It is about time that you figured it out.

  8. TC

    TC Guest

    Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    > Speaking of retards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing
    > junk science. He knows
    > all about the Eskimos who never get heart disease.
    >
    > Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
    >
    > TC ... this thread was directed at you.
    >
    > It is about time that you figured it out.

    you are still a 'tard

  9. Speaking of tards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing
    junk science. He knows all about the Eskimos who never get heart
    disease.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    TC ... this thread is still being directed at you.

    It is about time that you figured it out.

  10. TC

    TC Guest

    Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    > Speaking of tards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing
    > junk science. He knows all about the Eskimos who never get heart
    > disease.
    >
    > Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
    >
    > TC ... this thread is still being directed at you.
    >
    > It is about time that you figured it out.

    Have you figured out that you are a 'tard?