Re: The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science

Things are so bad right now that you have to do your own research and
decide for yourself. Obviously, you probably won't do actual
experiments, except perhaps in your personal diet, but you can look at
the evidence as a whole and get a sense of whether a claim looks
realistic.

Honestly after reading the first few hundred words, I lost interest.
Geez, cut it down a little!

Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
> I cannot say much for the convoluted writing style of this article.
> Gee, ... could a high schooler have written a worst presentation than
> this mess? I hardly think so. Certainly not from my generation.
>
> Beyond the fact that this article sucks, Weston Price obviously comes
> to my mind.
> --
> http://naturalhealthperspective.com/tutorials/weston-price.html

I agree about Weston Price.

I thought the article was rather brief and clear and trust me, I am not
an academic.

Maybe you fell for too many of those fad diets and your attention span
has shrunk :)
( just kidding! )

I think TC is our resident expert on practicing junk science. He knows
all about the Eskimos who never get heart disease.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

TC ... this thread was directed at you.

It is about time that you figured it out.

Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
> I think TC is our resident expert on practicing junk science. He knows
> all about the Eskimos who never get heart disease.
>
> Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
>
> TC ... this thread was directed at you.
>
> It is about time that you figured it out.

retard

Speaking of retards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing

Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
> Speaking of retards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing
> junk science. He knows
> all about the Eskimos who never get heart disease.
>
> Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
>
> TC ... this thread was directed at you.
>
> It is about time that you figured it out.

you are still a 'tard

Speaking of tards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing
junk science. He knows all about the Eskimos who never get heart
disease.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

TC ... this thread is still being directed at you.

Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
> Speaking of tards, I think TC is our resident expert on practicing
> junk science. He knows all about the Eskimos who never get heart
> disease.
>
> Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
>
> TC ... this thread is still being directed at you.
>
> It is about time that you figured it out.

Have you figured out that you are a 'tard?