Re: The tonsillitis diet

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by JC Der Koenig, Dec 24, 2004.

  1. And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "Ignoramus10474" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > What a great way to lose weight. I have tonsillitis (quinsy) right now
    > and swallowing is very painful. Food does not interest me in the least
    > and in the last 2 days, and also today, I have no interest in eating
    > so far. Ate maybe 1/4 of my normal food quantity.
    >
    > --
    > 223/172.6/180

    Tags:

  2. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    JC Der Koenig wrote:
    > And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

    That would eliminate all those dreadful choices at Christmas
    parties, wouldn't it?

    Marsha/Ohio

  3. In alt.support.diet.low-carb JC Der Koenig <[email protected]> wrote:
    > And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

    And best wishes of the season to you, JC. And I hope Santa brought you
    that better attitude we all asked him for on your behalf.

    <Image of JC shouting up the chimney after discovering Santa had eaten a
    plate of cookies left on the mantle: "No wonder you're fat, you loser!">

    Dan
    325/192/190
    Atkins since 1/1/02 (yeah, it was a New Year's Resolution)
    Besetting sins: good beer, German bread, and Krispy Kremes

  4. "Daniel Hoffmeister" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In alt.support.diet.low-carb JC Der Koenig <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

    > And best wishes of the season to you, JC. And I hope Santa brought you
    > that better attitude we all asked him for on your behalf.
    >
    > <Image of JC shouting up the chimney after discovering Santa had eaten a
    > plate of cookies left on the mantle: "No wonder you're fat, you loser!">

    My attitude is already sublime.