Re: The tonsillitis diet

JC Der Koenig

Guest
And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

news:[email protected]...

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

That would eliminate all those dreadful choices at Christmas
parties, wouldn't it?

Marsha/Ohio

In alt.support.diet.low-carb JC Der Koenig <[email protected]> wrote:
> And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

And best wishes of the season to you, JC. And I hope Santa brought you
that better attitude we all asked him for on your behalf.

<Image of JC shouting up the chimney after discovering Santa had eaten a
plate of cookies left on the mantle: "No wonder you're fat, you loser!">

Dan
325/192/190
Atkins since 1/1/02 (yeah, it was a New Year's Resolution)
Besetting sins: good beer, German bread, and Krispy Kremes

"Daniel Hoffmeister" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In alt.support.diet.low-carb JC Der Koenig <[email protected]> wrote:
>> And if you can't get tonsillitis, just stab yourself in the throat.

> And best wishes of the season to you, JC. And I hope Santa brought you
> that better attitude we all asked him for on your behalf.
>
> <Image of JC shouting up the chimney after discovering Santa had eaten a
> plate of cookies left on the mantle: "No wonder you're fat, you loser!">

My attitude is already sublime.