Re: Therapeutic use of Enzymes for many illnesses

Paul T. Holland

Guest
Hi Nico -

rb isn't a sock - just a sour puss. does this sort thing regular.

Be Well

Paul

Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> rb wrote:
>
> > If people want to buy their products that at least do no harm then what
> > business is it of your's you filthy slinky ****? If you want to activate
> > something why don't you activate and put in gear that piece of **** you have
> > for a mind. It's meddlers like you that the world would be better off to be
> > without.

> Saga got a yahoo.com sockpuppet! Hazaaa!
>
> Saga, I've got a hint for you. If you'd wear the socks somewhere else,
> your keyboard wouldn't get so sticky when you send out spam.....

Hi,
Is Nico really Julie? Well i'm really sorry for coming on so strong like
that. Nico/Julie.....i'm sorry, you did nothing to deserve what i said to
you. If i'm mad at others i shouldn't take it out on innocent bystanders
such as yourself. I beg your forgiveness.

Sincerely,
RB.
-
news:[email protected]...

rb wrote:

> Hi,
> Is Nico really Julie? Well i'm really sorry for coming on so strong like
> that. Nico/Julie.....i'm sorry, you did nothing to deserve what i said to
> you. If i'm mad at others i shouldn't take it out on innocent bystanders
> such as yourself. I beg your forgiveness.

Great ghu, he/she/it has entered Mickey Martin land! (Reference to
nutjob from way, way back, who kept thinking my wife was me.)

Beg, baby, beg.....

"rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
> Is Nico really Julie? Well i'm really sorry for coming on so strong like
> that. Nico/Julie.....i'm sorry, you did nothing to deserve what i said to
> you. If i'm mad at others i shouldn't take it out on innocent bystanders
> such as yourself. I beg your forgiveness.

Uh, no. I am not Nico. Apology accepted. I think...

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

"Julie Bove" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hi,
> > Is Nico really Julie? Well i'm really sorry for coming on so strong

like
> > that. Nico/Julie.....i'm sorry, you did nothing to deserve what i said

> > you. If i'm mad at others i shouldn't take it out on innocent bystanders
> > such as yourself. I beg your forgiveness.

> Uh, no. I am not Nico. Apology accepted. I think...

Thank you very much and keep on truckin'--rb

Julie Bove wrote:

> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Hi,
>> Is Nico really Julie? Well i'm really sorry for coming on so strong like
>>that. Nico/Julie.....i'm sorry, you did nothing to deserve what i said to
>>you. If i'm mad at others i shouldn't take it out on innocent bystanders
>>such as yourself. I beg your forgiveness.

> Uh, no. I am not Nico. Apology accepted. I think...

Yes, I am. Shows what *I* know....