Re: Things not to do on a unicycle

dorfman

Guest
UniBrier wrote:
> This is OT from unicycling but since we're still talking about a one
> wheeled vehicle...
>
> Have you heard of the Trail-A-Bent? This guy built one:
> http://www.recumbent.co.uk/trailer/trailerbent.html .
>
> Also, Cambie Cycles http://www.cambiecycles.com/ in Vancouver custom
> builds them for 1200CDN/750US. They have a gearing system and usally
> use a "Burley Piccolo" type rack attachment. They have also done it
> with a "BOB" type attachment but prefer the other.
>
> Good Luck, its only $$$$!

http://www.cambiecycles.com/ i acually saw one of those cool recumbent(
not spelled right) when i was workiny saturday he waved 2 me and i was
all (that might be cooler than the unicycle im riding.....it was infact
cooler than my lx but not unicycling in general

--
dorfman

my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
my myspace
http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880