Re: Things not to do on a unicycle

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by dorfman, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. dorfman

    dorfman Guest

    UniBrier wrote:
    > This is OT from unicycling but since we're still talking about a one
    > wheeled vehicle...
    >
    > Have you heard of the Trail-A-Bent? This guy built one:
    > http://www.recumbent.co.uk/trailer/trailerbent.html .
    >
    > Also, Cambie Cycles http://www.cambiecycles.com/ in Vancouver custom
    > builds them for 1200CDN/750US. They have a gearing system and usally
    > use a "Burley Piccolo" type rack attachment. They have also done it
    > with a "BOB" type attachment but prefer the other.
    >
    > Good Luck, its only $$$$!

    http://www.cambiecycles.com/ i acually saw one of those cool recumbent(
    not spelled right) when i was workiny saturday he waved 2 me and i was
    all (that might be cooler than the unicycle im riding.....it was infact
    cooler than my lx but not unicycling in general

    --
    dorfman

    my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
    my myspace
    http://tinyurl.com/s6dct
    dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

  2. lucky_8