Re: Things people yell to me

ZebraOnAUnicycle

Guest
Ya lots of people call me "Circus Freek" and say why don't you go back
to the circus. Other people call me "UniBal"l because they have tried
to unicycle but have only accomplished to hurt themselves. Other people
tell me on the trails that "Where did your othere wheel go" "I'll look
for it back on the trails". I just hate people freeking out when they
see me because the should just shut up and forget that I even passed
them. "O my god what a site". People these days just don't know how to
accept me and my own originality. Hey I am going to Crested Butte,
Colorado in a couple of weeks for a vacation and I am taking my
unicycle just to have some fun on the mountain bike trails.

--
ZebraOnAUnicycle
ZebraOnAUnicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7135

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:25:47 -0500, ZebraOnAUnicycle wrote:
> Ya lots of people call me "Circus Freek" and say why don't you go
> back to the circus.

A little girl once asked me if I had run away from the circus, which
I thought was pretty funny. Surely most people run away to *join*
the circus?

--
Peter Haworth [email protected]
"True, in chess you never get to grab your opponent, roll him around