General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Things that get used in the kitchen....

Started by Kathy in NZ · · Last activity · 1 post · 196 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 February 2006
Last activity
10 February 2006
Original author
Kathy in NZ
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
196
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. cathyxyz said:

    ... that were never intended for kitchen use by the manufacturer.

    I was just reading the thread on how to keep an open bag of potato chips
    fresh and I had to laugh. We use fold back clips - originally intended
    for keeping wads of paper together!

    Any other things you can think of?

    --
    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

    I often use clothes pegs to keep bags of food that will be used within
    a few days closed. I particularly use it on sachets of cat food.

    Kathy in NZ

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.