Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: This bike shouldn't be slow

Started by Michael Warner · · Last activity · 1 post · 338 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
2 April 2005
Last activity
2 April 2005
Original author
Michael Warner
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
338
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dukester said:

    It is very lightweight compared to the Schwinn and so I thought "man, I'm
    gonna FLY on this bike." Well, I was wrong.

    Course it's slower - it's much cheaper :-)

    --
    bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.