Re: This is all too true........(Read on)

Dillon Pyron

Guest
Thus spake "Firewalker" <[email protected]> :

>If anyone here thinks this group is bad, then they should just visit
>the Steam Forums for awhile. I found this post and thought it related
>to this group as of late. It's a bit long but amusing. :)
>
>How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb?

You realize, I hope, that this joke is more that 20 years old?

--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman

"Dillon Pyron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thus spake "Firewalker" <[email protected]> :
>
> >If anyone here thinks this group is bad, then they should just visit
> >the Steam Forums for awhile. I found this post and thought it related
> >to this group as of late. It's a bit long but amusing. :)
> >
> >How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb?

> You realize, I hope, that this joke is more that 20 years old?

Ah but a good joke with an ounce of truth and a quart of ridicule, lives
forever.

Dillon Pyron says:

>You realize, I hope, that this joke is more that 20 years old?

And "The General" is waaaay older than that, but it is still the funniest movie
ever made. ;-)

Stephen Baker wrote:
> Dillon Pyron says:
>
>> You realize, I hope, that this joke is more that 20 years old?

> And "The General" is waaaay older than that, but it is still the
> funniest movie ever made. ;-)

You obviously never saw "Carry On Nurses".

Bill "I was young and impressionable" S.

Sorni says:

>You obviously never saw "Carry On Nurses".

Did, too! ;-)

Those "Carry on" films were funny for the first 1/2-hour, and then kind of
faded. After the fourth one came out, I stopped watching.

Steve