Re: This land is OUR land

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by arminius, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. arminius

    arminius Guest

    "Direct Action" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > This land is OUR land
    >
    > Chorus:
    > This land is OUR land, that's right, it's OUR land
    > >From the Rio Grande, to the northern border
    > >From the Malibu coastline, to the Chesapeake waters

    > This land's bein' stole from you and me
    >
    > As I was walking that homeless highway
    > I saw around me an endless rust belt
    > I saw beside me an idle factory
    > This land's bein' stolen from you and me
    >
    > Chorus
    >
    > I've roamed and rambled and I've followed my Pa's footsteps
    > To the hiring halls of her once strong unions
    > And all around me a voice was sounding
    > NO HAY TRABAJO for you and me
    >
    > Chorus
    >
    > The rain came falling as I was strolling
    > The Mexican flags waving and lowriders rolling
    > As my mind wandered, a voice come shouting
    > WHAT YOU DOING IN THIS BARRIO, WHITE BOY?
    >
    > Chorus
    >
    > As I was job huntin - I saw a sign there
    > And that sign said - NECESITAMOS HOMBRES
    > But on the other side .... it didn't say nothin!
    > 'Cause there weren't no TRABAJO for you and me!
    >
    > Chorus
    >
    > In the parks of the city - beneath the bridges
    > Near the welfare office - I see our helpless people
    > And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'
    > Why there's no relief for you and me.
    >
    > Chorus (2x)

    Meantime, a mindless debate swirls around stem cell research, steroids in
    professional baseball, etc, etc, etc. Small wonder growing numbers have come
    to loath the government.

    Hank

    Tags:

  2. Agree. There's been a betrayal of those who built what has been the
    greatest nation on the earth. And it can be again, if we will excise
    the "social, cultural and biological melanoma."

  3. TBR

    TBR Guest

    On 16 Jan 2006 04:17:03 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    > And it can be again, if we will excise
    >the "social, cultural and biological melanoma."

    Not until we get rid of that cancerous lesion called "Bush" can we
    again be great.

  4. Øien

    Øien Guest

    wrote:

    > And it can be again, if we will excise
    >the "social, cultural and biological melanoma."

    Not until we get rid of that cancerous lesion
    called "Bush" can we
    again be great.

    It must be sad to realize you're preoccupation
    with Bush distorts so many unrelated topics.
    "Get your facts first, and then
    you can distort them as much
    as you please." (Mark Twain)
    Øien

  5. TBR

    TBR Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:53:07 -0600, Øien <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It must be sad to realize you're preoccupation
    >with Bush distorts so many unrelated topics.
    >"Get your facts first, and then
    >you can distort them as much
    >as you please." (Mark Twain)
    >Øien

    "Suck my big, fat, cock, and swallow my load".
    (Bill Davidson)