Re: This land is OUR land

arminius

Guest
"Direct Action" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This land is OUR land
>
> Chorus:
> This land is OUR land, that's right, it's OUR land
> >From the Rio Grande, to the northern border
> >From the Malibu coastline, to the Chesapeake waters

> This land's bein' stole from you and me
>
> As I was walking that homeless highway
> I saw around me an endless rust belt
> I saw beside me an idle factory
> This land's bein' stolen from you and me
>
> Chorus
>
> I've roamed and rambled and I've followed my Pa's footsteps
> To the hiring halls of her once strong unions
> And all around me a voice was sounding
> NO HAY TRABAJO for you and me
>
> Chorus
>
> The rain came falling as I was strolling
> The Mexican flags waving and lowriders rolling
> As my mind wandered, a voice come shouting
> WHAT YOU DOING IN THIS BARRIO, WHITE BOY?
>
> Chorus
>
> As I was job huntin - I saw a sign there
> And that sign said - NECESITAMOS HOMBRES
> But on the other side .... it didn't say nothin!
> 'Cause there weren't no TRABAJO for you and me!
>
> Chorus
>
> In the parks of the city - beneath the bridges
> Near the welfare office - I see our helpless people
> And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'
> Why there's no relief for you and me.
>
> Chorus (2x)

Meantime, a mindless debate swirls around stem cell research, steroids in
professional baseball, etc, etc, etc. Small wonder growing numbers have come
to loath the government.

Hank

Agree. There's been a betrayal of those who built what has been the
greatest nation on the earth. And it can be again, if we will excise
the "social, cultural and biological melanoma."

On 16 Jan 2006 04:17:03 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

> And it can be again, if we will excise
>the "social, cultural and biological melanoma."

Not until we get rid of that cancerous lesion called "Bush" can we
again be great.

wrote:

> And it can be again, if we will excise
>the "social, cultural and biological melanoma."

Not until we get rid of that cancerous lesion
called "Bush" can we
again be great.

It must be sad to realize you're preoccupation
with Bush distorts so many unrelated topics.
"Get your facts first, and then
you can distort them as much
as you please." (Mark Twain)
Øien

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:53:07 -0600, Øien <[email protected]> wrote:

>It must be sad to realize you're preoccupation
>with Bush distorts so many unrelated topics.
>"Get your facts first, and then
>you can distort them as much
>as you please." (Mark Twain)
>Øien