General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: This time Charles got to ME!

Started by Hank · · Last activity · 1 post · 263 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 June 2005
Last activity
6 June 2005
Original author
Hank
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
263
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. John Hanson wrote

    Quoted message said:

    On 5 Jun 2005 12:50:29 -0700, [email hidden] wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    John, you are proof that muscles= tiny brains.

    Quoted message said:

    Again, you've failed. I make a lot of money off my brain. Your
    insult failed again. I don't believe you or anyone else thinks I'm
    stupid.

    Perhaps not =really= stupid, but definitely very gullible
    and easily duped and controlled by big government ruling elite.

    -

    http://www.commondreams.org/
    http://www.truthout.org/
    http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
    http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
    http://counterpunch.org/
    http://responsiblewealth.org/

    "Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
    to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
    a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
    -Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
    torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
    http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0512-10.htm

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
    matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

    "God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
    he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
    -- George W. Bush

    "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
    will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
    Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
    -- Adolf [censored]

    "The tsunami was a wonderful opportunity to show not just the
    US government, but the heart of the American people, and I think
    it has paid great dividends for us." Condoleezza Rice

    "One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the
    infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going
    to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

    Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million.
    Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million.
    Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

    "After all, it is the leaders of the country who determine
    the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the
    people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist
    dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
    Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
    bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
    do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
    peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
    to danger. It works the same in any country."
    -- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and
    Luftwaffe Commander in Chief

    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
    or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
    not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
    to the American public."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

    "You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
    I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
    -- Al Franken

    Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
    friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.