Re: Those loving tolerant atheists strike again

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

>Richard Dawkins wrote:
> >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

> May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Jack who I love in Jesus' most
glorious and holy name.

May you repent and turn to GOD to receive the powerful blessings HE has
launched to possibly remove satan's mark from your forehead, otherwise
they might impact your occiput and slay you.

Amen.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
(Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>>Richard Dawkins wrote:
>> >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

>> May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

What about preoccupation with fishing, gardening, washing my windows &
screens, painting the kitchen ceiling, and chasing born-agains into the
nearest thorny rose bush head first?

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
> >Richard Dawkins wrote:
> > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

> > May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

Preoccupation with matters of the "marks of satan" is a telling
characteristic of a disorderd and deranged mental state.

Despite your fervent and fevered belief in the "End Times", the world will
not come to an end soon. All of your "arrows", and "global earthquakes", and
"nuclear exchanges", and "marks of satan" are merely the symptoms of your
mental state, with no basis in reality (spiritual or otherwise).

GG

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >Richard Dawkins wrote:
> > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

> > May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

Well, you'd better stop eating, drinking or breathing, then, hadn't
you?

"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>>
>>> May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

>> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
>> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

> What about preoccupation with fishing, gardening, washing my windows &
> screens, painting the kitchen ceiling, and chasing born-agains into the
> nearest thorny rose bush head first?

Sounds like a fun weekend ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >Richard Dawkins wrote:
> > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

> > May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

Open-air proselytism is a sin.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to
pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by
men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."
Jesus, in Matthew 6:5

"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your
Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in
secret, will reward you." 6:6

You're wasting your breath, Jai.

--Blair

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Richard Dawkins wrote:
>>> God bless you fully dear Doctor.

>> May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
ones with the hangups.

--
Uncle Vic
aa#2011

Supervisor, EAC department of little adhesive-backed shiny plastic
L-shaped doo-dads to add feet to Jesus Fish department

It is safe to say that the bible contains equal amounts of fact, history
and pizza.
-Penn Jillette

"Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

>> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
>> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

> Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
> ones with the hangups.

Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

"Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>>
>>> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
>>> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

>> Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
>> ones with the hangups.

> Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)
> --
> Robyn
> Resident Witchypoo
> Atheist ******* Extraordinaire

Certainly not from him.

"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
>>> ones with the hangups.

>> Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)

> Certainly not from him.

That seems to be the consensus ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

In article <[email protected]> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> writes:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >Richard Dawkins wrote:
> > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

> > May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

If I'm to pick a doctor, I'd look for one who is seriously
preoccupied with matters of the flesh. Particularly mine.

-- cary

- Refer: <[email protected]>

He's too big a *****.
--

Uncle Vic wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >> May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

> Come now, Earthquack.

Namecalling remains a tell for satan's mark on your forehead.

> Matters of the flesh are *fun*.

Obsession with matters of the flesh is pathological.

> You guys are the ones with the hangups.

The LORD keeps HIS sheep well.

Still praying for you, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' most awesome and
holy name.

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > >
> > > May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

> Open-air proselytism is a sin.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > >
> > > May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

> Well, you'd better stop eating, drinking or breathing, then, hadn't
> you?

No. Such things do not indicate a preoccupation with matters of the
flesh.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most glorious
and holy name.

GaryG wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > >
> > > May I fully suck your **** at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

> Preoccupation with matters of the "marks of satan" is a telling
> characteristic of a disorderd and deranged mental state.

Observation is not preoccupation.

Still praying for you, dear Gary whom I love in Jesus' most exalted and
holy name.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
(Revelation 6:12-17):

http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://tinyurl.com/kern8

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--