Re: Those loving tolerant atheists strike again

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. [email protected] wrote:
    >Richard Dawkins wrote:
    > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

    > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Jack who I love in Jesus' most
    glorious and holy name.

    May you repent and turn to GOD to receive the powerful blessings HE has
    launched to possibly remove satan's mark from your forehead, otherwise
    they might impact your occiput and slay you.

    Amen.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
    (Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

    Tags:

  2. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >>Richard Dawkins wrote:
    >> >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

    >> May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    What about preoccupation with fishing, gardening, washing my windows &
    screens, painting the kitchen ceiling, and chasing born-agains into the
    nearest thorny rose bush head first?

  3. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >Richard Dawkins wrote:
    > > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

    > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    Preoccupation with matters of the "marks of satan" is a telling
    characteristic of a disorderd and deranged mental state.

    Despite your fervent and fevered belief in the "End Times", the world will
    not come to an end soon. All of your "arrows", and "global earthquakes", and
    "nuclear exchanges", and "marks of satan" are merely the symptoms of your
    mental state, with no basis in reality (spiritual or otherwise).

    GG

  4. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >Richard Dawkins wrote:
    > > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

    > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    Well, you'd better stop eating, drinking or breathing, then, hadn't
    you?

  5. Robibnikoff

    Robibnikoff Guest

    "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>>
    >>> May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    >> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    >> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    > What about preoccupation with fishing, gardening, washing my windows &
    > screens, painting the kitchen ceiling, and chasing born-agains into the
    > nearest thorny rose bush head first?

    Sounds like a fun weekend ;)
    --
    Robyn
    Resident Witchypoo

  6. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >Richard Dawkins wrote:
    > > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

    > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    Open-air proselytism is a sin.

    "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to
    pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by
    men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."
    Jesus, in Matthew 6:5

    "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your
    Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in
    secret, will reward you." 6:6

    You're wasting your breath, Jai.

    --Blair

  7. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> Richard Dawkins wrote:
    >>> God bless you fully dear Doctor.

    >> May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
    ones with the hangups.

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa#2011

    Supervisor, EAC department of little adhesive-backed shiny plastic
    L-shaped doo-dads to add feet to Jesus Fish department

    It is safe to say that the bible contains equal amounts of fact, history
    and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  8. Robibnikoff

    Robibnikoff Guest

    "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>> May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    >> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    >> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    > Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
    > ones with the hangups.

    Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)
    --
    Robyn
    Resident Witchypoo
    Atheist Bastard Extraordinaire

  9. >Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)

    Sure she has. After she left him, that is...

  10. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    >>> those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    >> Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
    >> ones with the hangups.

    > Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)
    > --
    > Robyn
    > Resident Witchypoo
    > Atheist Bastard Extraordinaire

    Certainly not from him.

  11. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

  12. Robibnikoff

    Robibnikoff Guest

  13. Robibnikoff

    Robibnikoff Guest

    "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>> Come now, Earthquack. Matters of the flesh are *fun*. You guys are the
    >>> ones with the hangups.

    >> Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)

    > Certainly not from him.

    That seems to be the consensus ;)

  14. In article <[email protected]> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> writes:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >Richard Dawkins wrote:
    > > >God bless you fully dear Doctor.

    > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    If I'm to pick a doctor, I'd look for one who is seriously
    preoccupied with matters of the flesh. Particularly mine.

    -- cary

  15. Michael Gray

    Michael Gray Guest

    On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:24:39 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    - Refer: <[email protected]>

    >"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>>
    >>> "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while ;)

    >> Certainly not from him.

    >That seems to be the consensus ;)

    He's too big a prick.
    --

  16. Uncle Vic wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > >> May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    > Come now, Earthquack.

    Namecalling remains a tell for satan's mark on your forehead.

    > Matters of the flesh are *fun*.

    Obsession with matters of the flesh is pathological.

    > You guys are the ones with the hangups.

    The LORD keeps HIS sheep well.

    Still praying for you, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' most awesome and
    holy name.

  17. "Blair P. Houghton" wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > > >
    > > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    > Open-air proselytism is a sin.

    Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

  18. Pastor Kutchie wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > > >
    > > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    > Well, you'd better stop eating, drinking or breathing, then, hadn't
    > you?

    No. Such things do not indicate a preoccupation with matters of the
    flesh.

    Still praying for you, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most glorious
    and holy name.

  19. GaryG wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > > >
    > > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

    > > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
    > > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

    > Preoccupation with matters of the "marks of satan" is a telling
    > characteristic of a disorderd and deranged mental state.

    Observation is not preoccupation.

    Still praying for you, dear Gary whom I love in Jesus' most exalted and
    holy name.

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
    40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
    to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
    catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
    the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
    the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
    all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
    message.

    At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
    magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

    http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

    Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
    2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
    Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
    Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
    eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
    is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
    very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
    visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
    possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
    of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
    (Revelation 6:12-17):

    http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

    http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

    http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

    http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

    It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
    of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
    kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

    http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

    Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
    one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
    that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
    visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
    this message and its author:

    http://tinyurl.com/kern8

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
    would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
    and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --