Re: Time to bomb Iran?

On Jun 15, 8:08 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Johnny Sunset wrote:
> > On Jun 15, 11:10 pm, Bill Baka wrote:

> >> I think there is a twist of fate that has been overlooked.
> >> Ever since Bush #1 invaded Iraq and left the "Highway of death", and
> >> did not finish the job by getting Hussein, ALL Muslims have hated
> >> the US. Having Bush #2 elected was the straw that broke the camel's
> >> back with them. They didn't hate the US that badly, since we rescued
> >> Kuwait, but they did hate the Bush name. When dipshit junior got
> >> elected...

> > ...5 to 4 by the US Supreme Court. A full recount would have shown
> > Gore winning Florida, even after Katherine Harris and Choicepoint
> > purged thousands of voters that should have been eligible. Same story
> > with the Blackwell purges and other machinations in Ohio in 2004.

> {cough} horseshit {cough}

Still living in Faux News fantasy land, Sorni? The exit polls being
that wrong is far LESS likely than the child Bill Baka exceeding 50
mph on a kiddie tricycle.

Rationality, as the primary cognitive system for comprehending our
world, has been rejected in favor of unyielding dogmatic belief. -
David Michael Green

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:08:37 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Johnny Sunset wrote:
>> On Jun 15, 11:10 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
>>>
>>> I think there is a twist of fate that has been overlooked.
>>> Ever since Bush #1 invaded Iraq and left the "Highway of death", and
>>> did not finish the job by getting Hussein, ALL Muslims have hated
>>> the US. Having Bush #2 elected was the straw that broke the camel's
>>> back with them. They didn't hate the US that badly, since we rescued
>>> Kuwait, but they did hate the Bush name. When dipshit junior got
>>> elected...

>> ...5 to 4 by the US Supreme Court. A full recount would have shown
>> Gore winning Florida, even after Katherine Harris and Choicepoint
>> purged thousands of voters that should have been eligible. Same story
>> with the Blackwell purges and other machinations in Ohio in 2004.

>{cough} horseshit {cough}

Sorni, what is your source of news? Where do you try to get
information about the world?
--
JT
****************************

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
> On Jun 15, 8:08 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Johnny Sunset wrote:

>>> ...5 to 4 by the US Supreme Court. A full recount would have shown
>>> Gore winning Florida, even after Katherine Harris and Choicepoint
>>> purged thousands of voters that should have been eligible. Same
>>> story with the Blackwell purges and other machinations in Ohio in
>>> 2004.

>> {cough} horseshit {cough}

> Still living in Faux News fantasy land, Sorni? The exit polls being
> that wrong is far LESS likely than the child Bill Baka exceeding 50
> mph on a kiddie tricycle.

Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )

NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.

Bill "the SCOTUS was still majority liberal back then, you know" S.

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>>> {cough} horseshit {cough}

>> Still living in Faux News fantasy land, Sorni? The exit polls being
>> that wrong is far LESS likely than the child Bill Baka exceeding 50
>> mph on a kiddie tricycle.

> Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
> vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
> military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )
>
> NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.

Maybe you should talk the guards into letting you out of your straight
jacket and watch the news (Not Fox) sometime.

Bill wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>>> Still living in Faux News fantasy land, Sorni? The exit polls being
>>> that wrong is far LESS likely than the child Bill Baka exceeding 50
>>> mph on a kiddie tricycle.

>> Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal
>> immigrants to vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your
>> damnedest to prevent overseas military votes from being counted. (They
>> might negate the DEAD vote! LOL ) NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter
>> fraud. No one.

> Maybe you should talk the guards into letting you out of your straight
> jacket and watch the news (Not Fox) sometime.

Oooh! Oooh! Scathing commentary from Bill "Let's Nuke the Middle East"
Baka! ROTFL

>> Bill "the SCOTUS was still majority liberal back then, you know" S.

True dat.

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:01:51 -0700, Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Most USians do not realize than the Iranians are not Arabs, and the
>> people who wear Turbans are Sikhs, not Arabs, rendering the ethnic
>> insult "towel head" as ignorant as those who use it.

> Who cares about these details, they're all dark skinned and they all
> hate us for our way of life and the freedom we believe in.

I think there is a twist of fate that has been overlooked.
Ever since Bush #1 invaded Iraq and left the "Highway of death", and did
not finish the job by getting Hussein, ALL Muslims have hated the US.
Having Bush #2 elected was the straw that broke the camel's back with
them. They didn't hate the US that badly, since we rescued Kuwait, but
they did hate the Bush name. When dipshit junior got elected that is
probably what prompted the 9/11 attacks. If we were to put both father
and son in front of a firing squad and do the right thing by them and
pull all troops out of their land, we might actually have good relations
again. I think it is a censored fact that the Muslims just plain hate
Bush's, especially as president.
Bill Baka

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:44:19 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
>vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
>military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )
>
>NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.

Pure baloney. What are your sources of this information Sorni?

--
JT
****************************

wrote:

>Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
>vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
>military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )
>
>NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.

There is little evidence of wide-spread fake voting in the US. There
is real evidence of systematic vote suppression efforts by Republicans
in several places, for example:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...e_jammer_helping_host_gop_candidate_workshop/

And speaking of preventing overseas servicemen/women from voting, what
about this:

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2007/06/11/caging-did-it-could-it-happen-here-in-tennessee/
http://www.slate.com/id/2167284/

You are either ignorant or a liar or both. I think you've willfully
decided to get all your "news" from one or two sources (probably some
felon on talk radio) and that's it.
--
JT
****************************

wrote:

>Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
>vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
>military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )
>
>NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.
>
>Bill "the SCOTUS was still majority liberal back then, you know" S.

Sorni, you may not realize this, but the whole point of the US
attornery purge was to swing voting to Republican. That is to say,
either the leadership of the White House or the Justice Department or
both were making decisions about the prosecution of law in the US with
an eye primarily on winning elections.

If that's not voter fraud in the most pernicious way, I don't know
what is.

--
JT
****************************

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:40:01 -0700, Johnny Sunset
<[email protected]> wrote:

>...5 to 4 by the US Supreme Court. A full recount would have shown
>Gore winning Florida, even after Katherine Harris and Choicepoint
>purged thousands of voters that should have been eligible. Same story
>with the Blackwell purges and other machinations in Ohio in 2004.

How on Earth did you get the knowledge of what a full recount would
have revealed?

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:50:52 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:44:19 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
>>vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
>>military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )
>>
>>NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.

>There is little evidence of wide-spread fake voting in the US. There
>is real evidence of systematic vote suppression efforts by Republicans
>in several places, for example:
>http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...e_jammer_helping_host_gop_candidate_workshop/
>
>And speaking of preventing overseas servicemen/women from voting, what
>about this:
>
>http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2007/06/11/caging-did-it-could-it-happen-here-in-tennessee/
>http://www.slate.com/id/2167284/
>
>You are either ignorant or a liar or both. I think you've willfully
>decided to get all your "news" from one or two sources (probably some
>felon on talk radio) and that's it.

I'm guessing that two of your sources have a liberal bent, as does
Slate. The wrench in the works is no quote from the NYT.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:03:22 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:44:19 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>

>>Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
>>vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
>>military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )
>>
>>NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.
>>
>>Bill "the SCOTUS was still majority liberal back then, you know" S.

>Sorni, you may not realize this, but the whole point of the US
>attornery purge was to swing voting to Republican. That is to say,
>either the leadership of the White House or the Justice Department or
>both were making decisions about the prosecution of law in the US with
>an eye primarily on winning elections.
>
>If that's not voter fraud in the most pernicious way, I don't know
>what is.

How about a source?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:57:29 GMT, Bill <[email protected]> wrote:

>Johnny Sunset wrote:
>> On Jun 14, 11:28 pm, Bill <[email protected]> wrote:
>> This post is more stupid than claiming to have gone 50 mph on a
>> children's tricycle.

>I will probably hear about that troll bait until I give up on posting here.

It wasn't troll bait, it was one of Baka's many braggart posts. Only
after weeks of the disbelievers calling him on it did he then reduce
it (in his mind only) from a total untruth and fabrication to a "troll
bait."

Baka is like the ******** in the neighborhood poker game who's always
light in the pot or out and out pilfering a chip here and there. When
he's caught, he was "only joking." The times when he's not caught,
he's a thief.

>> With a display of ignorance of the beliefs and actions of the vast
>> majority of Muslim's that Baka displays here, it is no wonder they
>> hate us.

>I would just as soon nuke all hard core Christians too. We would have
>colonies on Mars by now if the Vatican/pope/whoever ran the church,
>hadn't stifled invention for over a 1,000 years.

What a deranged sicko: Baka advocates nuking all Middle East Muslims
as well as annihilating Christians in his own country and, apparently,
Vatican City.

It is truly amazing that anyone gives credence to Baka by conversing
in a normal fashion with this lunatic.

On Jun 16, 6:30 am, R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:40:01 -0700, Johnny Sunset
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >...5 to 4 by the US Supreme Court. A full recount would have shown
> >Gore winning Florida, even after Katherine Harris and Choicepoint
> >purged thousands of voters that should have been eligible. Same story
> >with the Blackwell purges and other machinations in Ohio in 2004.

> How on Earth did you get the knowledge of what a full recount would
> have revealed?

The National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago did
a review of all machine uncounted ballots with the following results:

Standard as set by each county Canvassing Board during their survey -
Gore by 171
Fully punched chads and limited marks on optical ballots - Gore by 115
Any dimples or optical mark - Gore by 107
One corner of chad detached or optical mark - Gore by 60

This, of course, ignores all the other efforts to suppress the vote in
precincts known to favor democrats.

On Jun 16, 7:16 am, R Brickston wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:57:29 GMT, Bill Baka wrote:
> >Johnny Sunset wrote:
> >> This post is more stupid than claiming to have gone 50 mph on a
> >> children's tricycle.

> >I will probably hear about that troll bait until I give up on posting here.

> It wasn't troll bait, it was one of Baka's many braggart posts. Only
> after weeks of the disbelievers calling him on it did he then reduce
> it (in his mind only) from a total untruth and fabrication to a "troll
> bait."...

As a pre-schooler, I exceeded the speed on which I could keep my feet
on the pedals of my trike while going downhill. Based on my estimates
of the drive wheel diameter [1] and maximum possible cadence, I was
probably going 8-10 mph.

[1] This was of course, a front-wheel-direct-drive, moving bottom
bracket, upright delta trike.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:38:57 -0700, Johnny Sunset
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Jun 16, 6:30 am, R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:40:01 -0700, Johnny Sunset
>>
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >...5 to 4 by the US Supreme Court. A full recount would have shown
>> >Gore winning Florida, even after Katherine Harris and Choicepoint
>> >purged thousands of voters that should have been eligible. Same story
>> >with the Blackwell purges and other machinations in Ohio in 2004.

>> How on Earth did you get the knowledge of what a full recount would
>> have revealed?

>The National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago did
>a review of all machine uncounted ballots with the following results:
>
>Standard as set by each county Canvassing Board during their survey -
>Gore by 171
>Fully punched chads and limited marks on optical ballots - Gore by 115
>Any dimples or optical mark - Gore by 107
>One corner of chad detached or optical mark - Gore by 60
>
>This, of course, ignores all the other efforts to suppress the vote in
>precincts known to favor democrats.

1. What is meant by review?

2. What is the margin of error?

<http://www2.norc.org/fl/index.asp>

Rationality, as the primary cognitive system for comprehending our
world, has been rejected in favor of unyielding dogmatic belief. -
David Michael Green

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:52:14 GMT, R Brickston
<rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:38:57 -0700, Johnny Sunset
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Jun 16, 6:30 am, R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:

>>> How on Earth did you get the knowledge of what a full recount would
>>> have revealed?

>>The National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago did
>>a review of all machine uncounted ballots with the following results:
>>
>>Standard as set by each county Canvassing Board during their survey -
>>Gore by 171
>>Fully punched chads and limited marks on optical ballots - Gore by 115
>>Any dimples or optical mark - Gore by 107
>>One corner of chad detached or optical mark - Gore by 60
>>
>>This, of course, ignores all the other efforts to suppress the vote in
>>precincts known to favor democrats.

>1. What is meant by review?
>
>2. What is the margin of error?

Forget it, I did my own research; after reading a report by one of the
eight news agencies that commissioned the study, I'm baffled how you
come to an opposite conclusion:

Florida recount study: Bush Still Wins

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A comprehensive study of the 2000 presidential
election in Florida suggests that if the U.S. Supreme Court had
allowed a statewide vote recount to proceed, Republican candidate
George W. Bush would still have been elected president.

The National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of
Chicago conducted the six-month study for a consortium of eight news
media companies, including CNN.

Suppose that Gore got what he originally wanted -- a hand recount in
heavily Democratic Broward, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade and Volusia
counties. The study indicates that Gore would have picked up some
additional support but still would have lost the election -- by a
225-vote margin statewide.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/florida.ballots/stories/main.html

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:55:40 GMT, R Brickston
<rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:50:52 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:44:19 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Go pay a few hundred busloads of homeless people and illegal immigrants to
>>>vote, Johnny. Oh, and don't forget to do your damnedest to prevent overseas
>>>military votes from being counted. (They might negate the DEAD vote! LOL )
>>>
>>>NO ONE rivals the Democrats for voter fraud. No one.

>>There is little evidence of wide-spread fake voting in the US. There
>>is real evidence of systematic vote suppression efforts by Republicans
>>in several places, for example:
>>http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...e_jammer_helping_host_gop_candidate_workshop/
>>
>>And speaking of preventing overseas servicemen/women from voting, what
>>about this:
>>
>>http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2007/06/11/caging-did-it-could-it-happen-here-in-tennessee/
>>http://www.slate.com/id/2167284/
>>
>>You are either ignorant or a liar or both. I think you've willfully
>>decided to get all your "news" from one or two sources (probably some
>>felon on talk radio) and that's it.

>I'm guessing that two of your sources have a liberal bent, as does
>Slate. The wrench in the works is no quote from the NYT.

"Liberal bent" or not, a conviction in court of using phone jamming on
election day is a fact.

Funny how reality seems to have a liberal bias these days.

--
JT
****************************

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:48:42 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:56:12 GMT, R Brickston
><rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:03:22 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
>><[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Sorni, you may not realize this, but the whole point of the US
>>>attornery purge was to swing voting to Republican. That is to say,
>>>either the leadership of the White House or the Justice Department or
>>>both were making decisions about the prosecution of law in the US with
>>>an eye primarily on winning elections.
>>>
>>>If that's not voter fraud in the most pernicious way, I don't know
>>>what is.

>>How about a source?

>Monica Goodling, Alberto Gonzalez, David Iglesias testimony to
>Congress, among others.
>
>It's the only explanation left. Multiple rationales for the firings
>have been made by staff in the Justice Department and all have been
>shown to be bogus. Read the papers. Read major papers. Watch the
>Goodling testimony. Watch the Gonzalez testimony, Watch the Iglesias
>testimon

Pure conjecture.