Re: Tiny Earthquake in Japan!! Just Like What Chung Predicted!!!

Rusty

Guest
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
>

> http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
>
> Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
> An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
> Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
> agency said.
>
> The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
> under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
> the agency.
>
> Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
> agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
>
> Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
> most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)

Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
activity.
The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
California.

Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)

Rusty

"Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> > Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html

> > Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
> > An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
> > Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
> > agency said.
> >
> > The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
> > under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
> > the agency.
> >
> > Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
> > agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
> >
> > Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
> > most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
> >

> Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
> activity.
> The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
> California.
>
> Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
>
> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
>
> I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)>
> Rusty

Yes, but will it set?
--
Lefty

Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful

Rusty wrote:
> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> > Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
> >

> > http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
> >
> > Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
> > An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
> > Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
> > agency said.
> >
> > The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
> > under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
> > the agency.
> >
> > Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
> > agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
> >
> > Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
> > most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
> >

> Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
> activity.
> The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
> California.
>
> Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
>
> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
>
> I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)

And I boldly issue a global alert that something bad will happen to a
group of people within your lifetime.

on 30 Mar 2006 in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rusty
([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
>>

>> http://mdn.mainichi-

msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.
>> html
>>
>> Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
>> An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan
>> on Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
>> agency said.
>>
>> The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80
>> kilometers under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture,
>> according to the agency.
>>
>> Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
>> agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
>>
>> Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
>> most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
>>

> Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
> activity.
> The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
> California.
>
> Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
>
> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
>
> I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)
>

> Rusty

Small quakes are pretty much a daily thing in Southern California.
Predicting them is like predicting the sunrise.

--
Uncle Vic
aa#2011

Previously, on alt.atheism, Neil Kelsey in episode
<[email protected]>...

> Rusty wrote:
>> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> > Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
>> >

>> > http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
>> >
>> > Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture An earthquake of
>> > preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on Wednesday, but
>> > there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological agency said.
>> >
>> > The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
>> > under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
>> > the agency.
>> >
>> > Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
>> > agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
>> >
>> > Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
>> > most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
>> >

>> Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake activity.
>> The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
>> California.
>>
>> Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
>>
>> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
>>
>> I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)

> And I boldly issue a global alert that something bad will happen to a
> group of people within your lifetime.

Spooky!

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
for everything bad that happened during and after
Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
who lived here were much more prepared for a big
storm than the federal government that promised
us flood protection."

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

I just love this one...

"For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com

"Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
>>

>> http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
>>
>> Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
>> An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
>> Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
>> agency said.
>>
>> The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
>> under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
>> the agency.
>>
>> Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
>> agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
>>
>> Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
>> most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
>>

> Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
> activity.
> The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
> California.
>
> Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
>
> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
>
> I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)
>

> Rusty

But you can't predict an earthquake can you.

"Richard Dawkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> "Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> >> Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html

> >> Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
> >> An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
> >> Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
> >> agency said.
> >>
> >> The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
> >> under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
> >> the agency.
> >>
> >> Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
> >> agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
> >>
> >> Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
> >> most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
> >>

> > Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
> > activity.
> > The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
> > California.
> >
> > Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
> >
> > http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
> >
> > I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)
> >

> > Rusty

> But you can't predict an earthquake can you.

Can you?