Re: Tiny Earthquake in Japan!! Just Like What Chung Predicted!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Rusty, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. Rusty

    Rusty Guest

    Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
    > Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
    >

    > http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
    >
    > Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
    > An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
    > Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
    > agency said.
    >
    > The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
    > under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
    > the agency.
    >
    > Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
    > agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
    >
    > Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
    > most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)

    Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
    activity.
    The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
    California.

    Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.

    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

    I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)

    Rusty

    Tags:

  2. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    "Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
    > > Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!

    http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html

    > > Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
    > > An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
    > > Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
    > > agency said.
    > >
    > > The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
    > > under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
    > > the agency.
    > >
    > > Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
    > > agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
    > >
    > > Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
    > > most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
    > >

    > Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
    > activity.
    > The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
    > California.
    >
    > Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
    >
    > http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
    >
    > I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)>
    > Rusty

    Yes, but will it set?
    --
    Lefty

    Life is for learning
    The worst I ever had was wonderful

  3. Neil Kelsey

    Neil Kelsey Guest

    Rusty wrote:
    > Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
    > > Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
    > >

    > > http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
    > >
    > > Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
    > > An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
    > > Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
    > > agency said.
    > >
    > > The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
    > > under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
    > > the agency.
    > >
    > > Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
    > > agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
    > >
    > > Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
    > > most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
    > >

    > Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
    > activity.
    > The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
    > California.
    >
    > Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
    >
    > http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
    >
    > I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)

    And I boldly issue a global alert that something bad will happen to a
    group of people within your lifetime.

  4. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    on 30 Mar 2006 in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rusty
    ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

    > Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
    >> Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
    >>

    >> http://mdn.mainichi-

    msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.
    >> html
    >>
    >> Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
    >> An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan
    >> on Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
    >> agency said.
    >>
    >> The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80
    >> kilometers under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture,
    >> according to the agency.
    >>
    >> Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
    >> agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
    >>
    >> Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
    >> most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
    >>

    > Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
    > activity.
    > The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
    > California.
    >
    > Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
    >
    > http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
    >
    > I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)
    >

    > Rusty

    Small quakes are pretty much a daily thing in Southern California.
    Predicting them is like predicting the sunrise.

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa#2011

  5. Previously, on alt.atheism, Neil Kelsey in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > Rusty wrote:
    >> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
    >> > Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
    >> >

    >> > http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
    >> >
    >> > Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture An earthquake of
    >> > preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on Wednesday, but
    >> > there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological agency said.
    >> >
    >> > The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
    >> > under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
    >> > the agency.
    >> >
    >> > Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
    >> > agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
    >> >
    >> > Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
    >> > most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
    >> >

    >> Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake activity.
    >> The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
    >> California.
    >>
    >> Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
    >>
    >> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
    >>
    >> I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)

    > And I boldly issue a global alert that something bad will happen to a
    > group of people within your lifetime.

    Spooky!

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo

    "As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
    for everything bad that happened during and after
    Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
    who lived here were much more prepared for a big
    storm than the federal government that promised
    us flood protection."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

    I just love this one...

    "For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
    'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
    Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

  6. \Mark T\

    \Mark T\ Guest

    "Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)

    But God may change his mind.

  7. "Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
    >> Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!
    >>

    >> http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html
    >>
    >> Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
    >> An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
    >> Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
    >> agency said.
    >>
    >> The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
    >> under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
    >> the agency.
    >>
    >> Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
    >> agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
    >>
    >> Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
    >> most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
    >>

    > Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
    > activity.
    > The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
    > California.
    >
    > Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
    >
    > http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
    >
    > I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)
    >

    > Rusty

    But you can't predict an earthquake can you.

  8. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "Richard Dawkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > "Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
    > >> Ahh!!!! Everyone grab your emergency Bible!!!!!

    http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060329p2a00m0na027000c.html

    > >> Moderate earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture
    > >> An earthquake of preliminary magnitude 5.0 shook northeastern Japan on
    > >> Wednesday, but there was no danger of tsunami, the meteorological
    > >> agency said.
    > >>
    > >> The quake, which struck at 7:32 p.m., was centered about 80 kilometers
    > >> under the seabed off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture, according to
    > >> the agency.
    > >>
    > >> Moderate shaking was felt in Fukushima and neighboring Miyagi, the
    > >> agency said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
    > >>
    > >> Japan, which sits atop four tectonic plates, is one of the world's
    > >> most earthquake-prone countries. (AP)
    > >>

    > > Here is the USGS world map showing recent worldwide earthquake
    > > activity.
    > > The area near Japan has minor quakes all the time, as does Alaska and
    > > California.
    > >
    > > Just monitor this self-updating map for a few days and you will see.
    > >
    > > http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
    > >
    > > I predict the sun will rise tomorrow! ;-)
    > >

    > > Rusty

    > But you can't predict an earthquake can you.

    Can you?