Re: To all Montygram haters: Put up or shut up

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr-Natural-Health, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. [email protected] wrote:
    > I have been following many of the discussions here for a long time but
    > rarely post anything myself. However I feel the need to comment at
    > this time.

    Well please STOP now! You are a total idiot.

    Just thought that you might want to know.

    Professors at major universities do NOT pay for research out of their
    own pockets, idiot. They apply for and get grants from the NIH, you
    idiot.

    You have my condolences.

    Tags:

  2. RBR

    RBR Guest

    On 28 Sep 2005 03:39:35 -0700, "Mr-Natural-Health"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >> I have been following many of the discussions here for a long time but
    >> rarely post anything myself. However I feel the need to comment at
    >> this time.

    >Well please STOP now! You are a total idiot.

    Yes and being an total idiot you would be the best to know.

    >Just thought that you might want to know.
    >
    >Professors at major universities do NOT pay for research out of their
    >own pockets, idiot. They apply for and get grants from the NIH, you
    >idiot.
    >
    >You have my condolences.

    You have mine, NOT! Now go beat off in a closet, cripple boy.

    RBR