Re: To float or not to float?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Me, Apr 4, 2004.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    You may want to try Speedplay pedals. Unlike most (all?) other pedals, the
    Speedplay pedals do not apply pressure to force your foot back to a central
    position. I had some different problems because my heel likes to rotate out
    a bit on every pedal stroke. My Look and Shimano pedals resisted that motion
    and caused some cramping in weird places on long rides. When I changed to
    Speedplay, the problem went away.

    Good Luck,
    Randy
    news:[email protected]