Re: Today I... (brag thread)

SkierAlex

Guest
oneisenough wrote:
> Not so much a brag...but today I did something I thought I would never
> do...I broke my seat post...Now I can see the purpose of reinforced
> posts:rolleyes:
>
> 'well its done and here's the link but it says you have to wait due to
> so many uploads' (http://www.vimeo.com/1216419)

I had a reinforced nimbus seatpost and I snapped it basically the same
way you did. I guess aluminium can't cope with all the stress from
pulling up on the seat all the time.

Well today I got 270 unispins to the tyre! w00t. Was all about
commiting. I owned myself a few times (let go of the seat), ouch. But I
got it about 2 minutes after I started commiting.

O and I got kick up mounts too. Pretty easy, but kool :)

--
SkierAlex

'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)

I'm bragging for the second time today :D

Well today was a great day. Here's a list of all the stuff I did for
the first time.
- 270 unispins to tyre
- 180 unispins to seat in (first trick I've ever actually committed to
landing seat in :p)
- 360 unispins to seat in, before I was tryna land them seat in but
catch the middle of the seat with my hands so I ended up sitting on my
hands. Now I just catch the handle.
- 50cm high rolling hop (w00t only 5cm less than my sidehop record :D)
- kick up mount
- 360 hop twist, well more of a 320 hoptwist but the most I could get
before today was 270.

I'm not scared of racking myself when landing tricks seat in now.
That'll make crankflips much easier to learn.

--
SkierAlex

'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)

SkierAlex wrote:
> I'm bragging for the second time today :D
>
> Well today was a great day. Here's a list of all the stuff I did for
> the first time.

you did 360's before 270's?
i can do 270's asy but for somereason cant get 3's STILL:mad:

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/user/RookieFilming) 'Vimeo'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user496125)

The UniSLAB wrote:
> Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
> flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

2nd Place*)---':D, 6ft Static Gap

oneisenough wrote:
> you did 360's before 270's?
> i can do 270's asy but for somereason cant get 3's STILL:mad:

Yup I got 3spins first. I never even tried a 270 till I could 3. Being
able to 360 made 270's real easy. Just had to commit.

peleschramm wrote:
> I landed a in-in treydoubleflip on a 16 inch today.

Can you tre double on a 20"?

--
SkierAlex

'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)