Re: Today's Priceless Supermarket Moment

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by OmManiPadmeOmelet, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. In article <[email protected]>,

    > We have mystery shoppers, and they are
    > required to count the people in line, and we get points taken off if we
    > do not enough express lanes open. We also get dinged by the average
    > number of people in line, with different limits per type of line. This
    > is considered a customer service issue, because excellent customer
    > service means higher sales.

    Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking? :)

    It's abviously NOT Wal-mart.......
    --
    Peace, Om.

  2. OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > We have mystery shoppers, and they are
    > > required to count the people in line, and we get points taken off if we
    > > do not enough express lanes open. We also get dinged by the average
    > > number of people in line, with different limits per type of line. This
    > > is considered a customer service issue, because excellent customer
    > > service means higher sales.

    > Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking? :)

    Safeway.

    > It's abviously NOT Wal-mart.......
    > --

    Defintely. They have the longest lines, and the clerk barely says hi.