Re: Tom Kunich is a ass

observatory trail 94575

> Don who? writes:
>
> > By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
> > Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with
> > his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

> Oh, you mean this guy:
>
> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944
> 3539 Monterey Blvd
> San Leandro CA94578
> 510) 351-3807
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8rwo2

Somone told me that this was in the SAN LEANDRO,CA bike news that a
drunk driver hit and killed little boy Tom Kunich this is ture !!!

http://groups.google.com/group/rec....6137d?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#b14d71bbafa6137d

http://groups.google.com/group/aus....2abb8?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#3054963814f2abb8

Why is it that you seem unaware of the various spoofs that
are out there? little boy Tom Kunich is presently being investigated
by the FBI, SAN LEANDRO,CA police for his great work on the internet.

37.83859833

122.10509035