Re: Tom Kunich is back to running away

Steve

Guest

> Do not publish the personal information of others.
>
> --
> Michael Press

He, Kunich, published it. I simply provided a link to his post.

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> Do not publish the personal information of others.
>>
>> --
>> Michael Press

> He, Kunich, published it. I simply provided a link to his post.

In case you're unaware of it, I did not post that. Someone with the courage
of yourself did.

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Do not publish the personal information of others.

> He, Kunich, published it. I simply provided a link to his post.

Do not publish it anyway. You spoke in anger with
intent to cause harm.

--
Michael Press

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> >> Do not publish the personal information of others.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Michael Press

> > He, Kunich, published it. I simply provided a link to his post.

> In case you're unaware of it, I did not post that. Someone with the

courage
> of yourself did.

Sorry Tom, lesson learned. I was duped.