Re: Tom Kunich is back

Howard Kveck

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > The guy who falls all over himself trying to think of ways to explain
> > away the
> > activities of Bush and Cheney and their cohorts at Halliburton et al tries
> > to say
> > something about me dodging responsibility?

> You have a citation on that loud mouth?

I do have a citation on that loud mouth: see just about any post by one "Tom
Kunich" that involves politics or world events. Christ, how about this for an
example: you couldn't defend Cheney enough after he SHOT AN OLD MAN IN THE FACE.
Anytime anyone hints at saying Bush and Cheney are not GOD you **** yourself.
Obviously you take that personally in the extreme: an insult of George W. Bush is an
insult of you. Old dude, see a shrink. Soon, if not sooner.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <anNxh.24771$[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > The guy who falls all over himself trying to think of ways to explain
> > away the
> > activities of Bush and Cheney and their cohorts at Halliburton et al tries
> > to say
> > something about me dodging responsibility?
>
> You have a citation on that loud mouth?

I do have a citation on that loud mouth: see just about any post by one "Tom
Kunich" that involves politics or world events. Christ, how about this for an
example: you couldn't defend Cheney enough after he SHOT AN OLD MAN IN THE FACE.
Anytime anyone hints at saying Bush and Cheney are not GOD you **** yourself.
Obviously you take that personally in the extreme: an insult of George W. Bush is an
insult of you. Old dude, see a shrink. Soon, if not sooner.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Gee, I haven't seen you posting anything about the accidental shooting of Greg Lemond. And yet you believe that a man who received a 28 gauge (this is a small shotgun) blast to the torso was shot in the face. So much for your understanding of the human anatomy.

I am now 78 and well on my way to 5,000 miles for the year and 150,000 feet of climbing. Someone that cannot talk about cycling, like some useless whimp like you, should stick to their local newspaper. I may be slow, but at least I'm trying. What are you doing?