Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Re: Tomorrows newspapaer poll:

Started by ray · · Last activity · 2 posts · 592 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
22 April 2006
Last activity
23 April 2006
Original author
ray
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
592
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Bill said:

    Tomorrows newspapaer poll: Should the elderly be allowed to ride
    bicycles on the road?


    Which newspaper? If it's the dopey Hun or interstate tabloid equivalents
    I'm not the least surprised. Equally dopey Channel Seven last year ran a
    news poll as to whether cyclists should be banned in peak hour. I don't
    know the results. I'm approaching 50 and on medication, so should I be
    allowed to ride on the road? Only 150,000 km riding experience after all.

  2. ray said:
    Bill said:

    Tomorrows newspapaer poll: Should the elderly be allowed to ride
    bicycles on the road?


    Which newspaper? If it's the dopey Hun or interstate tabloid equivalents
    I'm not the least surprised. Equally dopey Channel Seven last year ran a
    news poll as to whether cyclists should be banned in peak hour. I don't
    know the results. I'm approaching 50 and on medication, so should I be
    allowed to ride on the road? Only 150,000 km riding experience after all.

    Ray, you got trolled by Bratton. Posts like these are him .. just
    ignore it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.