Re: TOP 10 reasons to NOT own a power meter

Donald Munro

Guest
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> 1.) Your 16 year old girlfriend named Sophie uses it as a Sybian when
> you're not at home leading to questions from breakaway companions about
> funny mackeral-like smell coming from your handelbars.

I'd have though your breakaway companions would latch on
your wheel like you were in heat.

Magilla, how is that shuffleboard stroke coming for you?
Best,
Bill Black

Tom Kunich wrote:

> "billb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> Magilla, how is that shuffleboard stroke coming for you?

> Bill, I'm glad that more people than I have noted that Magilla is not a
> cyclist.

Dude,

You should be packing for our inflitration mission at the LNDD instead
of attacking my 007 credentials. The clock is ticking on Fraud's appeal.

Unless we can find definitive evidence that the Parisian female lab
techs sabotaged Fraud's tests, he will go down as a doper. And we KNOW
he didn't do it because if you notice there have been no other cyclists
implicated in doping in the last 20 years EXCEPT FOR AMERICANS.

Zero.

Magilla

The Parisian female lab tech is a hot lesbian called ***** Galore.

Donald Munro wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>> You should be packing for our inflitration mission at the LNDD
>> instead of attacking my 007 credentials. The clock is ticking on
>> Fraud's appeal.
>>
>> Unless we can find definitive evidence that the Parisian female lab
>> techs sabotaged Fraud's tests, he will go down as a doper.

> The Parisian female lab tech is a hot lesbian called ***** Galore.

How is that pronounced? I just want to avoid another tragic Patrick Roy-
type incident.

--
Bill Asher

On Dec 10, 12:50 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
> Donald Munro wrote:
> > MagillaGorilla wrote:
> >> You should be packing for our inflitration mission at the LNDD
> >> instead of attacking my 007 credentials. The clock is ticking on
> >> Fraud's appeal.

> >> Unless we can find definitive evidence that the Parisian female lab
> >> techs sabotaged Fraud's tests, he will go down as a doper.

> > The Parisian female lab tech is a hot lesbian called ***** Galore.

> How is that pronounced? I just want to avoid another tragic Patrick Roy-
> type incident.

dumbass,

my aunt read about a "Netminder Roy" in the paper and thought :

"wow, there's an indian dude in the NHL".