Re: Totally OT

Al C-F

Guest
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:41:46 -0000, "wafflycat"
<wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:

>But I want to share.
>
>As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller than the
>stuff I was wearing mid-December.
>
>Normal service now resumed - onward & downward :)
>
>Cheers, helen s

I hope you don't use one of those saddles with a hole in it. It
sounds as though there's a danger of you falling through it.

"Al C-F" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> I hope you don't use one of those saddles with a hole in it. It
> sounds as though there's a danger of you falling through it.

I do indeed use a saddle with a farthole. No danger of me falling through
it. I am still fatbirdonabike, just a bit less of one than I used to be :)

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:
> I do indeed use a saddle with a farthole.

I could do with a recumbent seat with one of those. It's a little
publicised fact that farting is much easier on a wedgie than on a recumbent.

"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wafflycat wrote:
>> I do indeed use a saddle with a farthole.

> I could do with a recumbent seat with one of those. It's a little
> publicised fact that farting is much easier on a wedgie than on a
> recumbent.

It would speed you up on the former and slow you down on the latter!

Danny Colyer wrote:

> I could do with a recumbent seat with one of those. It's a little
> publicised fact that farting is much easier on a wedgie than on a
> recumbent.

You just need to be more reclined, Danny. This I know from from experience.

Note to self: Do not have Chernobyl Chicken for dinner the night before a
100 mile ride...

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)