Re: Totally OT

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Al C-F, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. Al C-F

    Al C-F Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:41:46 -0000, "wafflycat"
    <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:

    >But I want to share.
    >
    >As I type this I am wearing a blouse that is *five* sizes smaller than the
    >stuff I was wearing mid-December.
    >
    >Normal service now resumed - onward & downward :)
    >
    >Cheers, helen s

    I hope you don't use one of those saddles with a hole in it. It
    sounds as though there's a danger of you falling through it.

    Tags:

  2. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "Al C-F" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]

    > I hope you don't use one of those saddles with a hole in it. It
    > sounds as though there's a danger of you falling through it.

    I do indeed use a saddle with a farthole. No danger of me falling through
    it. I am still fatbirdonabike, just a bit less of one than I used to be :)

    Cheers, helen s

  3. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    wafflycat wrote:
    > I do indeed use a saddle with a farthole.

    I could do with a recumbent seat with one of those. It's a little
    publicised fact that farting is much easier on a wedgie than on a recumbent.

  4. graham

    graham Guest

    "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > wafflycat wrote:
    >> I do indeed use a saddle with a farthole.

    > I could do with a recumbent seat with one of those. It's a little
    > publicised fact that farting is much easier on a wedgie than on a
    > recumbent.

    It would speed you up on the former and slow you down on the latter!

  5. Danny Colyer wrote:

    > I could do with a recumbent seat with one of those. It's a little
    > publicised fact that farting is much easier on a wedgie than on a
    > recumbent.

    You just need to be more reclined, Danny. This I know from from experience.

    Note to self: Do not have Chernobyl Chicken for dinner the night before a
    100 mile ride...

    World Domination?
    Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
    floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)