Re: Tour De Cure ride

Tom Sherman

Guest
sally who? wrote:
> Just A User <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Has anyone ever ridden this on a recumbent? Do they let 'bents ride? I
>> know lots of events are anti-recumbent.

> What events are anti-recumbent?

Anything sanctioned by the UCI.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

http://groups.msn.com/grippesphotos/tourducurewestchester62005.msnw

news:[email protected]...

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YjAlL7KlXg

I was expecting something more like this with the school bus:
<http://eddirt.frozenreality.co.uk/index.php?id=241>.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YjAlL7KlXg

I was expecting something more like this with the school bus:
<http://eddirt.frozenreality.co.uk/index.php?id=241>.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

Quoth Edward Dolan the Great:

> I am not much in favor of these fund raising type of bike rides. Unless you
> are good at hitting up your friends and neighbors, they tend to be quite
> expensive. Also, I have never been able to figure out what my having a good
> time on a bike ride has to do with raising money for a cause however worthy.

See: http://sheldonbrown.com/thons

Sheldon "Ride For Fun" Brown
| Love at its best means marriage, and it is |
| altogether the most beautiful thing in life |
| -- William Dean Howells |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

They let Brown out again.

Listen xsjhedlon, while you're out, try EMERSON'S QUOTES on the
opening page.