Re: Trailer Bikes / Tag-a-long Bikes

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by kingsley, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:17:50 +1000, Neil and Chris wrote:

    > It also appears that it is not possible to have a trailer bike and a baby
    > seat on a bike at the same time. Does anyone know of any way you can have
    > both?

    I'm sure I've seen a photo of one that connects to the rear of the rear
    rack. It would depend on how your hitch too though.

    > Also, is there such a thing as a tandem trailer bike (i.e. two kids on
    > the trailer bike), and if so who makes them?

    Absolutely,

    IIRC 'Adams' make one - actually a guy was selling one on ebay a few
    weeks ago, tandem trailer bike + bike for ~$700, seemed a bit pricey to
    me, but then what do I know.

    I have read an unflattering review of the adams trailer bikes though...
    *shrug*.

    In the current issue of Velovision there is a photo of a tandem
    trailer-bike with a two-wheel rear-end (like a kids trailer).
    Importing one from Britain/Europe could be expensive though.

    cheers,
    -kt