Re: Trailer Bikes / Tag-a-long Bikes

kingsley

Guest
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:17:50 +1000, Neil and Chris wrote:

> It also appears that it is not possible to have a trailer bike and a baby
> seat on a bike at the same time. Does anyone know of any way you can have
> both?

I'm sure I've seen a photo of one that connects to the rear of the rear
rack. It would depend on how your hitch too though.

> Also, is there such a thing as a tandem trailer bike (i.e. two kids on
> the trailer bike), and if so who makes them?

Absolutely,

IIRC 'Adams' make one - actually a guy was selling one on ebay a few
weeks ago, tandem trailer bike + bike for ~$700, seemed a bit pricey to
me, but then what do I know.

I have read an unflattering review of the adams trailer bikes though...
*shrug*.

In the current issue of Velovision there is a photo of a tandem
trailer-bike with a two-wheel rear-end (like a kids trailer).
Importing one from Britain/Europe could be expensive though.

cheers,
-kt