Re: Trailer Hitch Mounted Suggestions for Rocket

Rich

Guest
Richard Greenberg wrote:
So, here's the question. Anyone know of an
> appropriate bike rack for carrying the Rocket that would work with this
> hitch? Thanks.

We're got something similar to this:

http://www.etrailer.com/Merchant2/m...Code=E&Product_Code=A30901&Category_Code=BR2B

It works OK and depending on the wheelbase might work on a rocket. I
could measure mine if you wanted, but it's not this exact model so I'm
not sure how valuable that would be. Also, I have no idea what a rocket
looks like....

Rich

Rich ? wrote:

> It works OK and depending on the wheelbase might work on a [R]ocket. I
> could measure mine if you wanted, but it's not this exact model so I'm
> not sure how valuable that would be. Also, I have no idea what a [R]ocket
> looks like....

I strongly suspect that the RANS Rocket in question bears a strong
resemblance to the bicycle pictured on this webpage:
<http://www.ransbikes.com/Rocket.htm#>.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Twisting may help if yawl can chew gum and walk." - G. Daniels