Re: Trike for a tall, heavy person?

Ozark Bicycle

Guest
On Dec 8, 11:11 am, [email protected] wrote:
> On Dec 7, 8:40 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > The rims are 50% thicker than normal rims. I've heard nothing but
> > > good things about worksman cycles. They have been business 100
> > > years. Go to worksman.com and click on PAV 3.

> > How do the thicker rims compare to "normal" rims in moment of inertia?

> > --
> > Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> > "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
> > differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
> > excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

> I am not going to debate this with you. If you wish to debate this,
> contact worksman.com and advise them of your expertise. They may wish
> to employ you in R & D.

In Sherman's case, that would be "Removal & Disposal". ;-)

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> On Dec 8, 11:11 am, [email protected] wrote:
>> On Dec 7, 8:40 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> How do the thicker rims compare to "normal" rims in moment of inertia?
>>> --
>>> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
>>> "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
>>> differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
>>> excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

>> I am not going to debate this with you. If you wish to debate this,
>> contact worksman.com and advise them of your expertise. They may wish
>> to employ you in R & D.

> In Sherman's case, that would be "Removal & Disposal". ;-)

Gee, I see I have a Usenet stalker - Ozark Bicycle who has never
displayed any interest in trikes and recumbents looks for my posts on
alt.rec.bicycle.recumbents, and then posts a snarky reply to
rec.bicycles.tech. Doesn't this man have some customers' bicycles to fix
in his garage?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

Sherman could use a little self-awareness: according to Google,
through the morning of 12/9/07 the pencil neck has outposted me on
Usenet this month by a ratio of over 5.5-to-1. Now, who is it that has
nothing to do?

On Dec 9, 7:28 am, Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> > On Dec 8, 11:11 am, [email protected] wrote:

> >> I am not going to debate this with you. If you wish to debate this,
> >> contact worksman.com and advise them of your expertise. They may wish
> >> to employ you in R & D.

> > In Sherman's case, that would be "Removal & Disposal". ;-)

> Gee, I see I have a Usenet stalker - Ozark Bicycle who has never
> displayed any interest in trikes and recumbents looks for my posts on
> alt.rec.bicycle.recumbents, and then posts a snarky reply to
> rec.bicycles.tech. Doesn't this man have some customers' bicycles to fix
> in his garage?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Pencil-necked nerd

I'd send the video but no camera. Itsa trip! Instant beach. just add
100 people, 25 mill and Federal sand.
BRING YOUR STEAMER!

On Dec 9, 7:09 am, Ozark Bicycle
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In Sherman's case, that would be "Removal & Disposal". ;-)

Man, as much as I dislike netcops, there are bigger fish to annoy. You
should check out the forums at my local rag, it's like shooting ducks
in a trash can!

http://tinyurl.com/25oy6e

You'll never meet more queer hating christholes, even if you went to a
real western rodeo!

Seriously, what's more fun to persecute, a squinty thumper that
supports nuking Iran for Jesus, or a beardy bent rider?

sheeet. i wuz ah trying to draw nuts from cyberspace.
I make you look like Pat Boone.

On Dec 9, 10:29 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 7:09 am, Ozark Bicycle
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In Sherman's case, that would be "Removal & Disposal". ;-)

> Man, as much as I dislike netcops, there are bigger fish to annoy. You
> should check out the forums at my local rag, it's like shooting ducks
> in a trash can!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/25oy6e
>
> You'll never meet more queer hating christholes, even if you went to a
> real western rodeo!
>
> Seriously, what's more fun to persecute, a squinty thumper that
> supports nuking Iran for Jesus, or a beardy bent rider?

Just imagine a 'bent riding Bible banger group!

alt.rec.pisspoorbicycles.forJesus

On Dec 10, 6:10 am, Ozark Bicycle
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 10:29 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 9, 7:09 am, Ozark Bicycle

> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > In Sherman's case, that would be "Removal & Disposal". ;-)

> > Man, as much as I dislike netcops, there are bigger fish to annoy. You
> > should check out the forums at my local rag, it's like shooting ducks
> > in a trash can!

> >http://tinyurl.com/25oy6e

> > You'll never meet more queer hating christholes, even if you went to a
> > real western rodeo!

> > Seriously, what's more fun to persecute, a squinty thumper that
> > supports nuking Iran for Jesus, or a beardy bent rider?

> Just imagine a 'bent riding Bible banger group!
>
> alt.rec.pisspoorbicycles.forJesus

Seeing as the Mormon cult only is giving a $4 allowance now for the
glazed missionaries, I guess it's gonna be Mt. Fury all the way!

Here, have a look at how Tennesseans are reacting to Al Gore flying to
Oslo to receive his Nobel Prize:

http://forums.tennessean.com/viewtopic.php?t=127288&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You'd think they'd be proud of a native son--but no, they're pissing
their pants accusing him of flying and releasing carbon, even though
they think global warming is a liberal plot to take away their F250s.
What should he have done? Canoe?