Re: Trike for a tall, heavy person?

Ozark Bicycle

Guest
Dolan endorses Sherman! Birds of a feather.......

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> Dolan endorses Sherman! Birds of a feather.......
>
> On Dec 9, 11:48 am, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Cycling newsgroups need folks like Tom Sherman hanging around.

Hey Ozark,

Where is the "0% Attitude" you advertise on your web-page?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

That does not apply to contentious, passive aggressive assholes like
you, Tom. That means there's more good 'tude for actual human beings.

On Dec 9, 4:24 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> > Dolan endorses Sherman! Birds of a feather.......

> > On Dec 9, 11:48 am, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Cycling newsgroups need folks like Tom Sherman hanging around.

> Hey Ozark,
>
> Where is the "0% Attitude" you advertise on your web-page?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Whining, pencil-necked nerd

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:18:24 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Ed
>Dolan the Great is contentious, aggressive (but not passive agressive) and
>absolutely a grade A asshole

You could have stopped right there and covered it.

On Dec 10, 11:54 am, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:18:24 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Ed
> >Dolan the Great is contentious, aggressive (but not passive agressive) and
> >absolutely a grade A asshole

> You could have stopped right there and covered it.

.....and been congratulated on being honest and having a high degree of
self-awareness!

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> That does not apply to contentious, passive aggressive assholes like
> you, Tom. That means there's more good 'tude for actual human beings.

I would be worried if Ozark Bicycle was complementing me. :)

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Dec 9, 3:24 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> > Dolan endorses Sherman! Birds of a feather.......

> > On Dec 9, 11:48 am, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Cycling newsgroups need folks like Tom Sherman hanging around.

> Hey Ozark,
>
> Where is the "0% Attitude" you advertise on your web-page?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
> differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
> excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

where is ozark's webpage?
wanna visit!

Andres

[email protected] aka Andres Muro wrote:
> On Dec 9, 3:24 pm, Tom Sherman wrote:
>> Ozark Bicycle wrote:
>>> Dolan endorses Sherman! Birds of a feather.......

>> Hey Ozark,
>>
>> Where is the "0% Attitude" you advertise on your web-page?
>>

> where is ozark's webpage?
> wanna visit!

See <http://www.ozarkbicycleservice.com/>. Looks like a tune-up is in
order, lots of HTML "&quot" appearing in the text (using two different
browsers). The "100% Service, 0% Attitude" slogan also seems to have
disappeared.

POST FREE OR DIE!