Re: Triphal for weightloss and body detoxification

Dr. Jai Maharaj

"StrQST" <[email protected]> posted:

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:51:39 +0000, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "StrQST" <[email protected]> posted:
> >
> >> To be very pedantic I would say . . .

> >> Some of the best speakers of English are/were not born in England, and
> >> so on. I would not use place of birth as a consideration for knowledge
> >> of subject.

> > Name these speakers. And which form of English did they speak --
> > British, southern US, ghetoo NY or LA, the kind spoken in southern
> > Bharat . . .?

> Once again, Bharata-Varsha if you please ( Bhaarata Varshaa ).

There is no "a" sound after Bgarat, and also not after Varsh.
You're likely a southerner from Kerala, so you will resist
learning this.

> Like in the
> pledge of allegiance that you should have said when you where in school in
> India. asmaakam priyo deshaha. bhaaratavarsha naamakaha. tasmye samarpitam
> sarvam etc, etc. Bharata is the king who ruled the land, after whom the
> land is named. Bharat is the Khadi-boli version.

Not "Khadi" but "Khar(r)ee". Khadi refers to textile.
In many schools, Vandemataram is recited.

> English is the language spoken by the natives of England.

English is spoken by natives of many lands.

> This language
> derives through the Indo-European proto-languages, Anglo-saxon, to what is
> spoken today. The present day "Englishes" including the variations that
> you spoke about are, just that, variations of the language, dialects. So
> when I mention English, I speak with respect to the Anglo-saxon direct
> descendent.

You can refer to whatever you wish.

> > So, where were you born? Why are you afraid to sign your posts with
> > your name?

> What gives you the impression that StrQST is not my name? Do you have a
> monopoly of names as well as incorrect pronounciation of Sanskrit words ?

Your name is Pillai, isn't it? That's what.

> >> There is evidence to the contrary, apparently. I am not a Tamil scholar
> >> and will not try to argue that point. Only point to what researchers in
> >> that area are saying with respect to the antiquity of both languages.

> > Good, you are trying to argue with a native speaker of Sanskrit and
> > Hindi from the region where the languages as well as I originated. By
> > your refusal to answer the question about your origin (you don't even
> > sign your posts with you name), you have shown that you are a foreigner
> > with respect to our land and languages. Stop your colonial attitude of
> > "correcting the natives".

> Good, so you completely agree that you have no locus standi in the matter
> of Tamil. Stick to defending your usage of Sanksrit. I am not "correcting
> the natives". I am questioning *your* usage of a term.

You have neither the authority not the capability
of questioning anyone about anything on USENET -- especially
language. Now, polishing firangee boots -- that may well
be your area of expertise.

> >> I seriously doubt this.

> > You can choose live in the darkness of ignorance.

> This is where either *your* ignorance or your ahambhavam is beginning to
> show. My initial question was "why you consider the "a" at the end of the
> word inaccurate?". You have still not answered that.

I answered it, but you are neglecting to acknowledge it.
Here it is again: there is no "aa" sound at the end of
that word -- unlike the "aa" sound at the end of America.
Get it, N. Pillai? Why don't you stick to the
business of insurance, or are you no longer working for
the insurance company?

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

In article <[email protected]>,
"N. R. Pillai" <[email protected]>
American Medical and Life Insurance Company
35 Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801-4236
posted:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:56:06 +0000, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> > There is no "a" sound after Bharat, and also not after Varsh. You're
> > likely a southerner from Kerala, so you will resist learning this.

> Wrong again. Your assumption seems to be, that, if I don't pronounce
> Sanskrit like a Dilli-ite, I am not an Indian. . . .

It is you who is assuming that a Keralite isn't
a Bharatiya. Well, now that you bring it up, a
lot of Keralites do act like firangees.

> As I said, you have it
> wrong. Read the rules of Sandhi. It gives you a magnificient view
> into the Language of the Gods.

Don't corruptt the Language of the Gods. You have also
tried to misinform others that our Hindu principles do
not include Ahinsa and vegetarianism.

> >> Like in the
> >> pledge of allegiance that you should have said when you where in school
> >> in India. asmaakam priyo deshaha. bhaaratavarsha naamakaha. tasmye
> >> samarpitam sarvam etc, etc. Bharata is the king who ruled the land,
> >> after whom the land is named. Bharat is the Khadi-boli version.

> > Not "Khadi" but "Khar(r)ee". Khadi refers to textile. In many schools,
> > Vandemataram is recited.

> . . . you nincompoop.

Ha-ha-ha! You Keralite name-caller!

> >> English is the language spoken by the natives of England.

> > English is spoken by natives of many lands.

> *Bzzt* Wrong again. English is spoken by the natives of England.

English is spoken by natives of many lands.

> Variations and dialects are spoken by people elsewhere. Just as Marwari is
> spoken in Rajasthan ( sounds much like Hindi but is not ). Get the point ?

Why the space after "(" and before ")" and "?" above? You don't
know how to write English either?

> > You have neither the authority not the capability of questioning anyone
> > about anything on USENET -- especially language. Now, polishing
> > firangee boots -- that may well be your area of expertise.

> I certainly do have the authority to question somebody who is involved in
> the cold blooded murder of my adopted language.

Now the truth comes out: your *adopted* language. Hey, learn
it from a native speaker, not from a web site you discovered
about a few months ago (in December, 2002).

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:11:08 +0000, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:

> Well, now that you bring it up, a
> lot of Keralites do act like firangees.

*Firangee* ? At least use Shudh Hindi, pardesi perhaps ? Or do you claim
to be a native speaker of Urdu as well ? There must be a lot of people in
your "Place of Birth" who use Urdu !

>> As I said, you have it
>> wrong. Read the rules of Sandhi. It gives you a magnificient view into
>> the Language of the Gods.

> You have also tried to misinform others that our Hindu principles do not
> include Ahinsa and vegetarianism.

What does this have to do with the fact that you have got your
pronounciation wrong ? Stick to the point, Maharaj. If you want to debate
"Hinduism" with me that is another issue. We will tackle that later on.

Also note your usage - *HINDU* ( Why did you not spell it with two Os as
well ? Like *your* FIRANGEE masters did ? ). I am a Sanatana Dharmi.

>> > Not "Khadi" but "Khar(r)ee". Khadi refers to textile. In many
>> > schools, Vandemataram is recited.

>> . . . you nincompoop.

> Ha-ha-ha! You Keralite name-caller!

Cut out what does not suit you, eh Maharaj ? What happened to the full
qoute ? "Descending to Hindi again, are we ? KhaaDi is the textile, you
nincompoop. With a Diirgha-swara."

>> > English is spoken by natives of many lands.

>> *Bzzt* Wrong again. English is spoken by the natives of England.

> English is spoken by natives of many lands.

Multiple repetitions does not a truth make.

>> Variations and dialects are spoken by people elsewhere. Just as Marwari
>> is spoken in Rajasthan ( sounds much like Hindi but is not ). Get the
>> point ?

> Why the space after "(" and before ")" and "?" above? You don't know
> how to write English either?

Artistic License. Makes my brackets stand out. You have a problem with
that ? Or does your spell checker put green lines under this ? Is there a
rule in your brand of "SUNSKRT" not allow this ?

>> > You have neither the authority not the capability of questioning
>> > anyone about anything on USENET -- especially language. Now,
>> > polishing firangee boots -- that may well be your area of expertise.

>> I certainly do have the authority to question somebody who is involved
>> in the cold blooded murder of my adopted language.

> Now the truth comes out: your *adopted* language. Hey, learn it from a
> native speaker, not from a web site you discovered about a few months
> ago (in December, 2002).

Never claimed that I was a native speaker. I started with that assertion.
*You*, on the other hand, made that claim, and then proceeded to make
mistakes in pronouncing words, that a raw beginner would not have. I
learnt the language from a native speaker of the tongue, unfortunately
there are too few of them left. You *certainly* are not one. My starting
to post on the web and my starting to learn the language have nothing in
common. 22 years and I still claim to be a student, a raw beginner. That
is why I am still learning. Unlike you.

StrQST