Re: TROLL FAQs

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Edward Dolan, Feb 16, 2006.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Pat in TX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Could you please learn to snip so we don't have to scroll all the way
    > through the previous post just to see that you agree?
    >
    > Pat in TX

    I have been trying to coral these idiots on ARBR for years now. It is an
    unending task and a thankless one. There is only one person in a hundred who
    has the necessary brains to know how to edit a post so that it makes some
    sense to the next reader.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka