Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Re: Troll posts to various cycling newsgroups

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 5 posts · 350 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
21 September 2006
Last activity
22 September 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
350
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
    really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
    Triangular Fred

  2. Quoted message said:

    Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
    really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
    Triangular Fred


    Well at least he has you for a friend!

    Ken
    --
    Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

  3. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
    really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
    Triangular Fred

    Are you sure it is not Ms. Erskine? It is hard to believe this can be man
    with balls. Maybe he is a castrato.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  4. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
    really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
    Triangular Fred

    Triangle Man! Have you resolved your differences with Person Man yet?

  5. Resound said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mr. Erskine, would you please cease harassing my friend Ed Dolan? I
    really think a lot of him, and I dote on his every word. Thank you.
    Triangular Fred

    Triangle Man! Have you resolved your differences with Person Man yet?

    Be careful, Universe Man is watching.

    I never thought I would see a post about TMBG here! HAH!

    -Buck

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.