General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: True death rate from Coronary Bypass?

Started by Hawki63 · · Last activity · 1 post · 294 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 August 2003
Last activity
18 August 2003
Original author
Hawki63
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
294
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: True death rate from Coronary Bypass?
    From: a user paul@not_real.edu
    Date: 8/17/2003 8:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    currently it is felt that a "well done" CABG should give about 10+ years of

    Quoted message said:

    good life....maybe more

    hawki

    I am sorry...I worded that badly...

    of course I meant "before another intervention might be needed"...

    sorry Mel...didn't mean to upset you...and surely you are right in doing what
    you are doing..which is what we know to do..keep the LDL less than
    100..exercise..diet..stress...etc etc...

    what I was trying to convey to the original poster (who seemed to think there
    was a much higher risk of surgery/complications) was that CABG is certainly
    preferable to doing nothing..

    hawki

    hawki

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.