Re: Try again Ricky...Being a Man...

Frugal Joe wrote:
> "R. White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > We may be
> > sitting in the privacy of our own homes, but God sees everything we are
> > doing, EVERYTHING.
> >

> God is not very happy with you Ricky

God knows you're a ******. He sees you in the closet.

"Frugal Bobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Frugal Joe wrote:
>> "R. White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > We may be
>> > sitting in the privacy of our own homes, but God sees everything we are
>> > doing, EVERYTHING.
>> >

>> God is not very happy with you Ricky

> God knows you're a ******. He sees you in the closet.

Why are you harassing me Ricky?

Frugal Joe wrote:
> "Frugal Bobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Frugal Joe wrote:
> >> "R. White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >> >

> >> God is not very happy with you Ricky

> > God knows you're a ******. He sees you in the closet.
> >

> Why are you harassing me Ricky?

Yawn. Get back in your closet, Bobby.

good post FJ- Ricky's tactic is this- when he gets cornered and the
**** beat out of him, he assumes a high moral posture and posts he's
"done" with flaming- until he changes his ISP and/or gets an anonymizer
then he returns to do the same **** again, under a different name.

He's done this now at least 3 times on this group, no doubt countless
other times elsewhere.

Oh COME ON! How many aliases do you have? This one you posted as is
an alias! The a few minutes later you post as "66fourdoor"! I
seriously want to count all the aliases you've used in the last year or
two, hypocrite.

Let he who is without dogshit on his shoes walk on the white carpet.

On 26 Feb 2006 07:05:56 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>Oh COME ON! How many aliases do you have? <snip>

Not too many anymore. Google has shut down at least three of them,
and now Yahoo and eBay taking hits about his illegal actions. AFAIK,
he's down to only one Hotmail pseudonym, two on Yahoo and two and
Epix.

>This one you posted as is
>an alias! The a few minutes later you post as "66fourdoor"! I
>seriously want to count all the aliases you've used in the last year or
>two, hypocrite. <snip>

Remember, with Charlie Nudo, aka 66fourdoor, the rules only apply to
other people, not him. It's a trait that right wing nutjobs seem to
universally share.