Re: tweak tweak then tweak a little bit more

Tosspot

Guest
jas0n wrote:

<snip>

> after all this i think id possibly be better off just dropping it off at
> a decent bike shop and getting it serviced properly although i spose
> doing it yourself helps you when things go wrong in the field

Generally I dont reckon an LBS can do anything you cant do yourself.
That said though, when I *couldnt* get a bottom bracket out once I took
it to a shop. Naah, do it yourself, you become familiar with the bike,
notice things that arent urgent but 'need doing later', and you get a
sense of satisfaction.

But, if its causing you to much pain, 35 squids or so might be well
spent. After all, you are supposed to enjoy riding it :)