Re: Two Laws that Destroyed America's Culture

Ted wrote:
> A Malicious Duo: Two Laws that Destroyed America's Culture
>
> Summary
>
> In the late 1950s/early 1960s, a political movement appeared in
> America demanding that new laws be created to benefit racial
> minorities and liberalize immigration laws. That political movement
> spawned two important laws: the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the
> Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1965.
>
> Whites in Congress passed those laws, but Jews laid the foundation

for
> the laws, built the laws, and lobbied for them, both inside and
> outside of Congress. Jews took advantage of standard White

benevolence
> and used Whites to help them pass those laws not because the Jews
> necessarily cared about the welfare of Blacks and non-White
> immigrants, but because the Jews wanted to make their new home safe
> from "anti-Semitism." The Jews -- always a clever people -- knew that
> they could go unnoticed in a multicultural America, and in recent
> years they have (almost). Whether the multiculturalizing-of-America-
> to-benefit-the-Jews was good for Whites was beside the point, for as
> the late President Harry Truman said, the Jews are "very, very
> selfish."
>
> The 1964/1965 Acts damaged America's White culture like no other laws
> in U.S. history. In fact, the odds are that they damaged American
> culture beyond repair. Thanks to those acts, the United States has
> gone from being a White republic to being a racial "melting-pot" (a
> term coined by the late Jewish writer Israel Zangwill), a "democracy"
> of racial and gender "equality," a place in which Blacks, Mexicans

and
> Asians vote for minority or female politicians; a place in which the
> government decides who you may hire; a place in which White women
> commute over long distances to work in big-city office buildings
> instead of raising children at home. Jews, as the prime mover behind
> these two malignant acts, bear a heavy responsibility for the

cultural
> debasement that those laws produced for White America.
>

> Full article documenting Jewish role in creating these
> laws designed to destroy America's culture:
>
> http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2005/Staff031305MaliciousDuo.htm

By the Gods! Vanguard News Network dares to criticize the Chosen Ones!

Jay

If it's been destroyed, when is someone going to scoop it up
and take it away?

Ted has legitimate points. It is fact. Even Billy Graham said that the Jews
control the media. Jay is also correct. The jews are God's chosen people.
I'm wondering though, WHAT DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CYCLING???

news:[email protected]...

Vintage wrote:
> [...]

"democracy"
> >> of racial and gender "equality," a place in which Blacks, Mexicans

> > and
> >> Asians vote for minority or female politicians; a place in which

the
> >> government decides who you may hire; a place in which White women
> >> commute over long distances to work in big-city office buildings
> >> instead of raising children at home. Jews, as the prime mover

behind
> >> these two malignant acts, bear a heavy responsibility for the

> > cultural
> >> debasement that those laws produced for White America.
> >>

> >> Full article documenting Jewish role in creating these
> >> laws designed to destroy America's culture:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2005/Staff031305MaliciousDuo.htm

> > By the Gods! Vanguard News Network dares to criticize the Chosen

Umm, so now everything Billy Graham says is right? Hmm, could have
fooled me. Billy Graham is an idiot.

Tom

The trick is to trim the irrelevant newsgroups in your reply.

ObBicycleNewsgroupContent: "That squirrel ran through my spokes
again!"

Don
(groups trimmed except for r.a.b. and r.b.r)

Vintage wrote:
> Ted has legitimate points. It is fact. Even Billy Graham said that

the Jews
> control the media. Jay is also correct. The jews are God's chosen

people.
> I'm wondering though, WHAT DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH

CYCLING???

The Jews invented the wheel.