Re: Two Laws that Destroyed America's Culture

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected]hoo.com, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. Ted wrote:
    > A Malicious Duo: Two Laws that Destroyed America's Culture
    >
    > Summary
    >
    > In the late 1950s/early 1960s, a political movement appeared in
    > America demanding that new laws be created to benefit racial
    > minorities and liberalize immigration laws. That political movement
    > spawned two important laws: the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the
    > Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1965.
    >
    > Whites in Congress passed those laws, but Jews laid the foundation

    for
    > the laws, built the laws, and lobbied for them, both inside and
    > outside of Congress. Jews took advantage of standard White

    benevolence
    > and used Whites to help them pass those laws not because the Jews
    > necessarily cared about the welfare of Blacks and non-White
    > immigrants, but because the Jews wanted to make their new home safe
    > from "anti-Semitism." The Jews -- always a clever people -- knew that
    > they could go unnoticed in a multicultural America, and in recent
    > years they have (almost). Whether the multiculturalizing-of-America-
    > to-benefit-the-Jews was good for Whites was beside the point, for as
    > the late President Harry Truman said, the Jews are "very, very
    > selfish."
    >
    > The 1964/1965 Acts damaged America's White culture like no other laws
    > in U.S. history. In fact, the odds are that they damaged American
    > culture beyond repair. Thanks to those acts, the United States has
    > gone from being a White republic to being a racial "melting-pot" (a
    > term coined by the late Jewish writer Israel Zangwill), a "democracy"
    > of racial and gender "equality," a place in which Blacks, Mexicans

    and
    > Asians vote for minority or female politicians; a place in which the
    > government decides who you may hire; a place in which White women
    > commute over long distances to work in big-city office buildings
    > instead of raising children at home. Jews, as the prime mover behind
    > these two malignant acts, bear a heavy responsibility for the

    cultural
    > debasement that those laws produced for White America.
    >

    > Full article documenting Jewish role in creating these
    > laws designed to destroy America's culture:
    >
    > http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2005/Staff031305MaliciousDuo.htm

    By the Gods! Vanguard News Network dares to criticize the Chosen Ones!

    Jay

    Tags:

  2. G*rd*n

    G*rd*n Guest

    If it's been destroyed, when is someone going to scoop it up
    and take it away?

  3. Vintage

    Vintage Guest

    Ted has legitimate points. It is fact. Even Billy Graham said that the Jews
    control the media. Jay is also correct. The jews are God's chosen people.
    I'm wondering though, WHAT DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CYCLING???

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Ted wrote:
    >> A Malicious Duo: Two Laws that Destroyed America's Culture
    >>
    >> Summary
    >>
    >> In the late 1950s/early 1960s, a political movement appeared in
    >> America demanding that new laws be created to benefit racial
    >> minorities and liberalize immigration laws. That political movement
    >> spawned two important laws: the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the
    >> Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1965.
    >>
    >> Whites in Congress passed those laws, but Jews laid the foundation

    > for
    >> the laws, built the laws, and lobbied for them, both inside and
    >> outside of Congress. Jews took advantage of standard White

    > benevolence
    >> and used Whites to help them pass those laws not because the Jews
    >> necessarily cared about the welfare of Blacks and non-White
    >> immigrants, but because the Jews wanted to make their new home safe
    >> from "anti-Semitism." The Jews -- always a clever people -- knew that
    >> they could go unnoticed in a multicultural America, and in recent
    >> years they have (almost). Whether the multiculturalizing-of-America-
    >> to-benefit-the-Jews was good for Whites was beside the point, for as
    >> the late President Harry Truman said, the Jews are "very, very
    >> selfish."
    >>
    >> The 1964/1965 Acts damaged America's White culture like no other laws
    >> in U.S. history. In fact, the odds are that they damaged American
    >> culture beyond repair. Thanks to those acts, the United States has
    >> gone from being a White republic to being a racial "melting-pot" (a
    >> term coined by the late Jewish writer Israel Zangwill), a "democracy"
    >> of racial and gender "equality," a place in which Blacks, Mexicans

    > and
    >> Asians vote for minority or female politicians; a place in which the
    >> government decides who you may hire; a place in which White women
    >> commute over long distances to work in big-city office buildings
    >> instead of raising children at home. Jews, as the prime mover behind
    >> these two malignant acts, bear a heavy responsibility for the

    > cultural
    >> debasement that those laws produced for White America.
    >>

    >> Full article documenting Jewish role in creating these
    >> laws designed to destroy America's culture:
    >>
    >> http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2005/Staff031305MaliciousDuo.htm

    > By the Gods! Vanguard News Network dares to criticize the Chosen Ones!
    >
    > Jay

  4. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Vintage wrote:
> [...]

    "democracy"
    > >> of racial and gender "equality," a place in which Blacks, Mexicans

    > > and
    > >> Asians vote for minority or female politicians; a place in which

    the
    > >> government decides who you may hire; a place in which White women
    > >> commute over long distances to work in big-city office buildings
    > >> instead of raising children at home. Jews, as the prime mover

    behind
    > >> these two malignant acts, bear a heavy responsibility for the

    > > cultural
    > >> debasement that those laws produced for White America.
    > >>

    > >> Full article documenting Jewish role in creating these
    > >> laws designed to destroy America's culture:

    http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2005/Staff031305MaliciousDuo.htm

    > > By the Gods! Vanguard News Network dares to criticize the Chosen

    Umm, so now everything Billy Graham says is right? Hmm, could have
    fooled me. Billy Graham is an idiot.

    Tom

  5. Don Tuite

    Don Tuite Guest

    The trick is to trim the irrelevant newsgroups in your reply.

    ObBicycleNewsgroupContent: "That squirrel ran through my spokes
    again!"

    Don
    (groups trimmed except for r.a.b. and r.b.r)

  6. Vintage wrote:
    > Ted has legitimate points. It is fact. Even Billy Graham said that

    the Jews
    > control the media. Jay is also correct. The jews are God's chosen

    people.
    > I'm wondering though, WHAT DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH

    CYCLING???

    The Jews invented the wheel.